Similar items in stock
- Clearance Reduced Pricefrom $18.28
- Clearancefrom $18.01
- Clearancefrom $18.01
- Reduced Pricefrom $16.91
Check out these related products
- from $26.94
- Reduced Pricefrom $19.99
- from $20.30
- Reduced Price$34.93
About this item
About this item
Get swimwear that's fun and flattering with this Suddenly Slim by Catalina Women's Slimming Shirred Halter Swimsuit. Made with a nylon-spandex blend and lined in polyester, this item is a smart addition to your swimming wardrobe. Designed long for modest thigh coverage, this retro-style swim suit is a complete bathing ensemble. With an elasticized fit on the waist, you can move comfortably and without self-consciousness. The shirred sweetheart neckline and halter style straps provide this swimsuit's characteristic feminine silhouette. Each halter one-piece swimsuit is durable. It provides a faux dress flap in the front and full coverage in the back. This item is fashionable and attractive and will add a nice retro touch to your beach or pool outing.
Suddenly Slim by Catalina Women's Slimming Shirred Halter One-Piece Swimsuit:
- Halter one-piece bathing suit is retro
- Nylon/spandex blend
- Halter ties
- Slight sweetheart neckline
- Twist detail on center chest
- Lightly padded cups
- Shirring on sides
- Faux dress flap in front
- Tummy control
- Full coverage
- Hand wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Hand wash, cool clear water, line dry, do not iron, do not bleach
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||Front: 82 NY 18 SP: Back: 56 SP 44 NY|
|Brand:||Suddenly Slim by Catalina|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WL21101Y|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
Q. Does this suit compliment the bust at all? I'm small up top (A/B cup) and wondering if this suit will look ok or make me look flat?
- First of all this is a beautiful bathing suit! Go by your normal pants size, and get it!! I'm also an A/B cup myself, with a size 8-9 body, so i definitely relate to not wanting to look flat. The top doesn't 'push' them up but it totally doesn't flatten them either. I had inserts from another bikini top, so I sewed them in, since they matched the padding outline. My boobs look awesome now!by moni165/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this bathing suit a couple of months ago and love it! My favorite part is that although I have a huge bust and an average waist, this suit flatters both without making me look out of proportion. I don't think that it would make you look flat chested but it certainly is not your best look. Look for a suit that that has ruffles near the bust or has bright colors only near the bust to make it pop.by Ebond4/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Smalluptop, I actually think that is thw suit's greatest quality. I got mine in the mail this week. I'm a B Cup - 34B - very average size bust. The neckline and the way the wide straps create the halter are very flattering. It also has padding in the lining sewn in. The padding isn't too thick or too thin. I had preferred NO padding, but I'm not bothered by it because it's not too thick or fake looking. Hope this helps.by HoJoVal3/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a solid B cup, & this swimsuit compliments my size nicely. It will look fine on you for sure! The sweetheart neckline is great because it accentuates your bust line no matter what the size. It won't necessarily push up your chest unless you tie the strings tighter, but it will look cute. This suit is awesome, I hope you like it too!by Memoriesx4/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it will look great :^) I bought the black XL in May 2011 when I was a 14/16, bust size 38/40 C, and it looked GREAT... I bought the black with white poka-dots last month as a present to myself for reaching my goal weight, became a size 8, my bust size is smaller, I am now a 36/38 B, AND it looks GREAT since its a halter type of top. Of course my bust looked bigger last summer but I would rather where the medium and be a size 8 :^)by CathyJamz3/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- depends what size you get. i'm a C-cup and had to order an XL. So the top is a little big on me. I think if I could have gotten away with a Large suit, it would have been better fitting up top.by iprefertoremainanonymous3/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont know if it compliments but it doesnt make them flat. It has a built in bra but the bra isnt adjustable. It is sewn into the suit so you cant move it seperate from the suit itself. But because of the halter tie you can kind of "lift" your front up if needed.by Lovehim084/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a B gal and it looks nice -- the bra is quite nicely padded and gives the "girls" a good lift :)by BargainLuvver4154/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm a 32A, and if doesn't really enhance my breasts, but, since it is lightly padded with a built in padded bra it does give enough support that I'm not totally flat (its not a push up or anything). I'm really self conscious about looking super flat as well- this suit will look fine on you. Oh, and if you do want some more vavavoom, you can add breast pads, there is enough support to sneak them in without them falling lol.by njtwentysomething7/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This suit has no support in the bust, so don't look for any. The shirring might help make you look bigger, not sure. I ordered 2 different sizes, I'm done, neither fit right and I don't want to pay anymore shipping.by Terri8243/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its voilet for sure. it has more of a pinkish than blueish undertone...by MistikalS5/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I actually saw the purple one in the store and it was a dark purple. Not really blueish at all.by Mommyof2rascals4/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got the red and its a 'blue based' red as opposed to an orange based redby Berthalucille5/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine was a beautiful redby jscs124/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The purple color is basically the exact same as it looks on your computer. It's bright and very pretty violet.by Frankiki5/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's a very bright purple....shocking purple. I liked the color.by AgentLady4/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's more of a violet, its very cute thoughby Mommyof3angels814/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am unsure of the exact shade, but I can tell you that anything you purchase online (even swimsuits) can be returned in the store -- hassle free! So I recommend buying it and seeing how you like the color.by sweetbrunette5/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a beautiful deep purple...hope this helps.by chevee4/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is more violet.by vaishk4/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'7 and 130 and the small fits great. I did try on a medium jst to check...although the medium was ok it was a bit too loose in the rear area, which I didnt like so I stuck with the small. I found the sizing chart to be true to size.by LydiaRose4/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am thinking medium too...by vaishk4/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure what size you should get but I am under 5' and weigh 160". I wear a 14-16 petite bottom and large to xtra large top so I ordered the large. Hope this helps!by 1MoreConsumer4/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd recommend to buy both and then simply return the one that doesn't fit to your nearest Walmart - they are only $33 each... The small would probably fit you fine, but might be too tight to pull up around your hips/butt (I have to struggle a little to squeeze into the medium - I'm 5'6" and 145 lbs), but in any case, once you have it on, it is comfortable and the waist is very stretchy but hides all flaws. I love this swimsuit.by RarelyReviewsRita5/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probally a mediumby cinslev4/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am only 5'4" and I ordered a large, but I also weigh 155. I am thinking the medium would work better with your long torso.by Pro6915/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'5 long torso size 4-6 and wear a red medium. if your going for red try a medium or large. if any other color a small or mediumby VampireHunterDean6/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Im 5'4" 125 size 4/6 and I first bought M because of reviews- then returned for SM. Both would have fit but first was more snug like I thought it should be. I would guess that a SM would fit fine but because you are taller- a M might be more comfortable. They are so reasonable priced- you could buy both and return one or order the M first like I did... can't beat 98 cents!by NewMom12125/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would suggest Medium- I am quite small and got small size and it fits perfect! Also quite snug and although it flattens my little pouchy belly it is not uncomfortable etc- A very flattering swimsuit!by Pippin19694/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I sugest you get a Medium. The styling of this suit will accomadate your bubble butt well. I weigh 140 LBs and fit in the Large size. It will camouflage your stomach too.by remia6/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products