Check out these related products
- from $27.39
- Clearance$52.69 List price $102.00Save $49.31
- from $14.77
- from $12.77
Suddenly Slim by Catalina Women's Ruffle Top Swimsuit
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy the summer days with the Suddenly Slim by Catalina Women's Ruffle Top Swimsuit. Made with hydro-friendly fabric, this women's one-piece swimsuit is a smart addition to your swimming wardrobe. Designed for modest coverage, this Suddenly Slim by Catalina swimsuit is a complete bathing ensemble. You can move comfortably and without self-consciousness in this women's one-piece swimsuit. The ruffle-accented bust and double spaghetti straps provide this Suddenly Slim by Catalina Women's Ruffle Top Swimsuit's characteristic feminine silhouette. With a unique shirred side design that masks problem areas, this slimming women's one-piece swimsuit is sure to become a summer favorite. Whether worn alone or underneath a beach cover-up, you'll face the summer in style. The Suddenly Slim by Catalina swimsuit is soft, stretchy and features padded cups for extra support and coverage. Mix and match with cover-ups and sandals. If you need a fashionable swimsuit with the modesty and style to meet your needs, consider adding the Suddenly Slim by Catalina Women's Ruffle Top Swimsuit to your closet today.??
Suddenly Slim by Catalina Women's Ruffle Top Swimsuit:
- 82% nylon, 18% spandex
- Double adjustable spaghetti straps
- Slight V-neck
- Ruffle trim on neckline
- Shirred sides
- Lightly padded cups
- Available in multiple styles
- Hand wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Hand Wash Cool Clear Water. Do Not Bleach , Line Dry , Do Not Iron
|Color:||Multicolor , Other|
|Fabric Content:||82% Nylon 18% Spandex|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- To be honest it does provide some bust coverage, but a bit of cleavage would be exposed.by paintoranges9/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There's not much support for a large bust in this suit. I'm a 38 B and the coverage is just enough to keep me decent.by Gishe8/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think so.by choirgirl7/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! Also has adjustable straps to add more coverage if needed. Im a busty woman (DD) and suit fit perfectly!by Zandra77/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on your size I would say it probably would provide adequate bust coverage. Being a 36dd I was adequately covered with comfort.by APFoster6/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure in which since you are asking the question, modesty or support, but I'll try answer both. Like all Walmart swimsuit that I've come across, the bra is a shelf bra with soft cups. The cups are too small to do much supporting for my size [30 D], they are more just for smoothness. So if you are busty you are reallly just relying on the elastic band of the shelf bra for support. For me this is sufficient, but for some it might not be. As for the modesty side of things, the straps are fully adjustable. I find it hard to find swimsuits that will cover me in a way I feel comfortable with [i.e. no cleavage], but this one is great when I adjust if up a bit. The neckline is a very shallow v-shape, but it adjusted up high enought that this wasn't a problem at all. Hope this is helpful!by MorganleFey7/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'6", 155lbs. I bought the large and it was plenty long with room to spare. I would say you would be fine with this suit.by 11confused10/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My suit ran true to size and is comfortable.by Gishe8/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It runs a bit large.by choirgirl7/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hmm. I'm 5'4" and this is just long enough for me. I think you might need a 'tall' size for your longer torso.by Gishe8/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Medium if you want a snug fit. Very stretchy for your length.by choirgirl7/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?