Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Get swimwear that's fun and flattering with the Catalina Suddenly Slim Women's Plus-Size Ruffled One-Piece Swimsuit. Made with a nylon-spandex blend and fully lined, this one-piece retro swimsuit is a smart addition to your swimming wardrobe. Designed for modest coverage, this plus-size slim swimwear is a complete bathing ensemble. With an elasticized fit on the waist, you can move comfortably and without self-consciousness. The ruffled v-neckline and double adjustable spaghetti straps provide this Catalina Suddenly Slim Women's Plus-Size Ruffled One-Piece Swimsuit's characteristic feminine silhouette. With lightly padded cups and a stylish shirred waist, this flattering retro swimsuit is sure to become a summer favorite. Whether worn alone or underneath a swim suit cover, you'll face the summer in style. If you need a fashionable one-piece with the modesty and style to meet your needs, consider adding the Catalina Suddenly Slim Women's Plus-Size Ruffled One-Piece Swimsuit to your closet today.
Suddenly Slim By Catalina Women's Shirred Halter Swimsuit:
- Slim swimsuit
- 82% nylon, 18% spandex
- Double adjustable spaghetti straps
- Slight v-neck
- Ruffle trim on neckline
- Lightly padded cups
- Shirred sides
- All-over nautical print
- Hand wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Hand Wash Cool Clear Water, Do Not Bleach , Line Dry , Do Not Iron
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||82% Nylon 18% Soandex|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
- Yes , you can return it to your local store or ship it backby MadameSmooth9/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, to any walmartby dbakerwelch9/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you should have no problem if you leave a walmart tag attachedby overeaterannonymous8/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes as long as all the tags are attached and the panty protection liner is intact. Always try on swimwear with undergarments on.by bluelady757/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I returned mine right after I received it at my local Wal-Mart with the tags still attached and the order form and they gave me my money back, no problems.by GrandmaMK7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, leave the liner in place, never had any trouble returning anything.by deeK16/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i'm 5'4" average torso. 42b bust and 45 wait 51 hips. cute suit very flattering.by deeK15/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- wast line 48in bust 44c hips 38by MadameSmooth9/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i wear a size 20 and could not get it past my knees in a size 2Xby overeaterannonymous9/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?