1. Install the heater to the glass surface inside the tank.
2. When the installation is complete, plug in power supply.
3. Set the temperature you need through the temperature adjustment button. Each time the temperature is increased by one digit, the temperature is automatically recycled at 17-34 degrees.
4. After setting the required temperature, the number will flicker for 5 seconds, and then automatically confirm that the display will jump back to the current actual water temperature, and then rise to the temperature you set.
* Don't bury the heater in the sand when use.
* Cleaned the heater with a soft cloth or soft brush on a regular basis.
* When cleaning the sink or changing water, be sure to cut off the power 10 minutes early.
* It is forbidden to clean with any corrosive liquid other than water. It is forbidden to rub the heated body with sharp objects.
* When you do not need to use the heater, please clean it and place it where the child is not easy to touch.
1X Aquarium Heater
1X Plug Adapter
- Temperature control accuracy ±1°C.
- Adpot Nickel wire, quikly trap heat.
- Fully submersible, more suitable for turtle tank.
- External temperature controller, convenient and safe.
- Protective safe guard ensure safety of both the aquatic inhaitants and surrounding equipment.
Be the first to review this item!
Questions & Answers0 question
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Policies & Plans
See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
I have feedback on
Due to the high volume of feedback, we are unable to respond to individual comments. If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care.
How was your experience with this page?
Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments. If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care.
Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers.