I received about a week ago and I have used almost everyday I love the product! It really defines my curls and it doesn't feel greasy and the smell is good and its feels good to your scalp not to heavy.. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
About This Item
Suave Professionals for Natural Hair Curl Defining Cream 12 oz
- This Curl Defining Cream is ideal for curls that need a little help coming back to life.
- This creamy formula will help enhance your natural curl pattern while adding moisture, shine, and touchable softness.
- Suave Professionals for Natural Hair is infused with natural shea butter, known to deeply moisturize, and pure coconut oil to help fight frizz, reduce breakage, and enhance shine.
- Suave is proud to bring you these luxurious formulations so your curls, coils, and waves can look their best every day.
- Directions: Ideal for wavy to curly hair. After sectioning, apply to damp or wet hair starting at the root working through to ends. Do not rinse. Can also be used on dry hair to define and moisturize.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, VP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Polyquaternium-69, 1.2-Hexanediol, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, PEG-7 Propyl Heptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.
Instructions: Ideal for wavy to curly hair. After sectioning, apply to damp or wet hair starting at the root working through to ends. Do not rinse. Can also be used on dry hair to define and moisturize.
12 fl oz (355 ml)
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.10 x 2.15 x 8.35 Inches
The curl defining cream came open and spilt a little in the package but I really love it. It makes my hair feel smooth and makes my curls bounce. It also smells really good. Ita very simple to put in your hair and doeant leave it chunky. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I've tried multiple curl defining creams and none of them worked. Once I tried this, I seen better results than I ever have with any other products. All it takes is a little bit of the cream and it makes a BIG difference. Helps tame the frizz, lock curls in place and it smells SO good too. Definitely a product I'll purchase again and again. It's worth it! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.