Stridex Naturally Clear Acne Pads, 70 count
About this item
About this item
- STRDX NTRL CNTRL 98 PCT NTRL FRML NTRL CLNSR ASRTD PAD ACN MDCTN BTL
- SKIN MEDICATION AND SKIN TREATMENT
Health Concern: Breakouts and Acne
Warning Text: Do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid.
Inactive Ingredients: Betaine, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, decyl glucoside, fragrance, glycerin, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, potassium sorbate, punica granatum (pomegranate) extract, purified water, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, sodium citrate, sodium phytate, tocopheryl acetate.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic acid 1%(w/w)
Instructions: Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Use the pad to wipe the entire affected area. Repeat with a clean pad as necessary to remove remaining traces of dirt. Because of excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily as needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time. Keep away from eyes, lips And other mucous membranes.
Explore this item
Active Ingredient Purpose
- For external use only.
- Allergy alert:Do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid.
- When using this productUsing other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Pregnancy/BreastfeedingIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.