After watching the Strider race in Pittsburgh PA on 6/6/16, we immediately came home and purchased a Sport model. Our 3 year old daughter loves the look of it (it is pink) and she eagerly hopped on. It is very light and she had no problem moving it. Yesterday we took her to a vacant parking lot for her first real attempt, and she quickly learned how to get around on it. We hope to skip the painful training wheels phase using this Strider Balance Bike.
About This Item
- JOIN THE STRIDER FAMILY - Meet the bike that set the world on fire and revolutionized the way kids learn to ride. The 12 Sport is our all-around fun factory. Children as young as one are experiencing the thrill of riding without training wheels before they're out of diapers.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 5 years, or a 12 - 20 in. inseam (no tools required). The 12 Sport is perfect for future upgrades like a foot brake or heavy-duty tires.
- DESIGNED FOR YOUNG KIDS - Weighing in at only 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs.), the 12 Sport makes it easy for your child to ride and stride. Mini-grips mean your child's little mitts can easily take control. This lean, mean, and durable bike gives you the biggest bang for your buck, which is probably why it's our best seller.
- IT'S MORE THAN JUST A BIKE - Boring specs aside, this is the bike that introduces kids to the freedom, power, and responsibility of riding. Now they have the power to keep up with you when you're out and about. No more strollers or those ridiculous kid leashes. Your child can experience the amazing freedom that comes with being a part of the Strider family.
- YEARS OF FUN - We know kids put things through rigorous…*ahem*…testing. With the 12 Sport's durable steel frame and puncture-proof tires, you don't have to worry about damage or maintenance and have a child's bike they won't outgrow in a few months.
proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
18 to 60 months
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
28.25 x 6.50 x 12.25 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Great first bike!
My 2 yr old granddaughter loves her pink bike. I do wish you had a basket in the accessories because she loves to bring her stuffed dog for a ride. Called and your representative said to buy one at a store but it was tough to make it fit. Would have been easier if you had one available.
So far, so GOOD!
I bought this for my son who just turned 3 and so far, I can't get enough of all of his smiles and antics on the Strider 12 Sport! Up until now, he's been on 3-wheeled scooters and trikes, but now he's really moving! When we presented it to him on his birthday, he wasn't sure what to make of this new surprise, despite the fact that it was his favorite color (love all the color options, by the way). But after he opened up his other gifts, he threw a leg over and started chasing us around the house with it - Just like that! No coaching, no explanation; he got on and immediately got it! Now he and his older sister are in constant competition (weather permitting) outside in the driveway and on neighborhood sidewalks! Design and assembly are very simple and the quality is robust - perfect for little ones who are hard on their gear. Thank you!
My 3 year old son LOVES it!
This is my sons second balanc bike, but by far the best one! I love the fact it comes with two seats, as he is almost ready for the larger one. I love the ease of the adjustments on the seat and handle bars. Love that I can add a break! This bike with grow with him! The only down falls I've seen so far is one, the bike frame scrapes on a curb when he goes on and off the side walk so after only a couple weeks it has scraped off the paint. And the other thing are the blots that hold the back wheel on hit my sons legs or feet when he's moving along. At first it bothered him but he quickly learned to not hit it and now it's not an issue, I wouldn't let this part of my review deter you from getting a strider bike! Overall my son and I both LOVE this bike!! he rides it every single day, either in the house or outside!
14 months old!
We bought the bike for Christmas less than 1 month ago my son is 14 months old and is just starting to get the hang of it, as soon as my son wakes up it is the first thing he goes to play with. I really thought it would be a few months before he could hold it up and go by himself but it took less than a month, can't wait for the next warm day to head outdoors with it! Love it!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question