Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$95.97
- from $112.49
- from $103.99
- from $91.99
- Reduced Pricefrom $96.49
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Sure Fit Stretch Leather Two-Piece Sofa Slipcover will spice up your couch with a new look while protecting it. It has a deep, neutral brown tone that will accent almost any decor and bring a fresh style to your home. There are two pieces that make it easy to place on your sofa and they stay put quite nicely. The brown sofa slipcover will fit most sofas up to 96" wide, allowing you to choose from a variety of furniture to place it on. The cover can actually be used with recliners as well, giving you a wide variety of options. This Sure Fit slipcover is made from 87 percent polyester and 13 percent spandex. This gives it the stretch and softness you want in your sofa material. The Sure Fit Stretch Leather Two-Piece Sofa Slipcover is just what you need to provide your home with a warm and comfortable upgrade. The cover is a durable and long-lasting option for your loved furniture.
Sure Fit Stretch Leather 2-Piece Sofa Slipcover, Brown:
- Fits most sofas up to 96" wide
- Can be used with recliners as well
- Brown sofa slipcover is 87 percent polyester and 13 percent spandex
- Machine wash
- Tumble dry low
- Quickly dries
- Primary color: Brown
- 2 pieces
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Washable
|Dimensions:||8-14 in. (Armrest Width)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||96.00 x 34.00 x 40.00 Inches|
|Recommended Room:||bedroom / dining room / living room / office|
|Fabric Content:||Other Fabrics|
|Material:||87% Polyester , 13% Spandex|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||171327270UE|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA or Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- More suede-like. It looks like "distressed" leather, with a sort of "crushed" look. Pet hairs do stick to it, so I keep a lint roller around to get them off. Unlike real leather, it's sooooo soft and snuggly to lay on.by Zambezi017/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Feels very smooth and leather like.by theitz15/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's kind of more suede like to the touch. I think they call it leather because of the "look." There is a subtle textured look of the fabric that makes you think of leather. Does that make sense? Hope this helps:)by Motherof2nGA3/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this is not for you. this thing attracts every little piece of everything and has a yucky nylon feel just like pantyhose.by RISSY20071/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not say that the material is suede. It is smooth/soft material but not "slick" like leather is..I have a dog (she does not get on the couch) with white and bl/br hair. I do not feel the material attracts the hair. I do not like to dry my work clothes as this is harsh on them. I lay all of them out on the couch and loveseat to dry. The material does not catch any kind of fuzz or strings to speak of. Good luckby littlepeapod1/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is more suede-like and will attract pet hair. I just purchased the sofa and chair covers and they look beautiful! I have four pugs and they like to lay on the chair and their hair does stick to it. But it is easy to get the hair off with a vacuum or tape. Hope this helps!by HappyPugOwner3/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The fabric is more like a soft suede. It looks like leather, but does not have the material you are looking for. It looks great though.by fiteybitey1/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a fabric that looks like leather. To the touch, it feels more like a cotton t-shirt than leather or suede.by LikesLeatherCouches11/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My sofa has 3 cushions and it fits well.by Patti324609/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. My sofa has 3 cushionsby bestnickname11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I covered my three cushion sofa with this cover, it worked perfectly.by jacgar11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I bought it and it looks great. One cover for the back and one cover that fits all 3 cushions together are in the package.by CeciliaAnn11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine is a three-cushion sofa and it fits fine. Be sure to get a sofa size and not a loveseat size.by NoNameInMichigan11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My sofa has 3 cushions and it fits pretty well. In fact, it could be a bit tighter, but it works fine.by Zambezi0111/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this slipcover cover the back of the couch?My couch is placed in an open area with a sofa table behind it.
- This covers the entire couch and is elastic around the bottom edge, so it hugs the couch under the frame.by BeautifulDay5608/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, mine covers the entire length of the couch. The whole bottom hem has estic to help keep it tucked under the couch. Makes my couch look brand new!by Vero13/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a camel back couch which is high in the middle, and the cover stretches and pulls down under the couch. I think it will work on any couch.by CarGracy9/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does cover the back also.by jacgar12/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby MsTickyicky11/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I think it looks good from the back as well as from other angles.by NoNameInMichigan11/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $89.98