Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Relax in style with this faux-leather chair slipcover. The brown chaircover can make an old chair your favorite seat in the house.
Sure Fit Stretch Leather 2-piece Chair Slipcover, Brown:
|Material:||87% Polyester , 13% Spandex|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||171327270UA|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||43.00 x 34.00 x 40.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What are the "2" pieces. Is it one slip cover with an additional pillow cover or is the seat cushion the second piece?
- Zippered seat cushion cover and elastic bottom chair cover. No pillow cover.by mary760485/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat cushion has a separate cover piece. This is nice because with regular covers, they often come untucked when you get up. However, with this cover that doesn't happen because the seat has its' own cover.by grover4109/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat cushion is the second piece, not pillow covers.by MAfrugal7/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The two pieces are the chair cover and a seat cushion cover that zips!by JustJennyLu7/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- seat cushion is the extra piece.by kingrunner10/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The main piece covers the chair itself and the second smaller (zippered) piece covers the seat cushion.by TWELLC7/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a large chair with big rounded stuffed back and it actually fits and still has some room! Seat cover is very generous almost too much for my cushion! Besides walmart has the best return policy! The regular chair covers didn't fit but this one did!by mary760485/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- im not sure what my chair measures, looks similar to the one its pictured on. but it fits it nicely. i also have a different cover on my loveseat, i would think that size would be too big. if it were me...id probably buy both to try, and return the one that doesnt work. being stretchy, maybe one will be ok. also, maybe try searching online, maybe there is something better for your unique chair.by Coconob2/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately yes! I have white and orange cats so vacuuming is a constant. But my Dyson picks it up well and a quick pass with the lint brush and it's good!by mary760485/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- lol....i usually have the same problem! i have cats and dogs. thats why i use covers....i like that i can just throw them in the wash! regarding this one...it does not seem that everything sticks to it. its not like curdoroy, etc. where it gets stuck in the fiber. its more smooth and like a faux suede. i think you would be happy with it, i am!by Coconob6/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?