Stresstabs High Potency B-Complex With Antioxidants C And E, And Folic Acid + Iron, Tablets, 60 Ea
Customers also viewed these products
- $5.94 Was $6.96Save $1.02
- $9.98 Was $10.53Save $0.55
- $4.88 Was $5.92Save $1.04
- $4.98 Was $5.73Save $0.75
Customers also bought these products
- $2.74 Was $3.00Save $0.26
- $3.96 Was $5.94Save $1.98
- $3.96 Was $5.94Save $1.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Nutritional Suppliment. High Potency. Physical stress can rob you of nutrients and energy.
UPC: 636652126197 - Stresstabs High Potency B-Complex With Antioxidants C And E, And Folic Acid + Iron, Tablets, 60 Ea - Nutritional Suppliment. High Potency. Physical stress can rob you of nutrients and energy. - MANUFACTURER:
INVERNESS MEDICAL INC. .
Stresstabs a fact that during periods of unusual stress, intense physical activity, fad dieting, excessive drinking, smoking, prolonged illness or infection, your body can use up more vitamins than normal. Lack of regular healthy meals can also limit your intake of certain nutrients needed to convert food into energy. Stresstabs puts back what physical stress takes out. Trusted for years, Stresstabs formula contains many of the essential nutrients your body can't store. Stresstabs replenishes these nutrients to help restore energy that physical stress takes out. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. )
B-Complex Vitamins: Aid in converting food into energy.
Antioxidant Vitamins C & E: Help protect cells against damage and boost your body_~s defenses against oxidative stress.
Folic Acid: Combined with Vitamins B6 and B12 to help maintain normal homocysteine levels in your blood stream.
Iron: Helps build healthy blood cells that carry oxygen to every cell of your body. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
B-Complex Vitamins, Antioxidant Vitamins C & E, Folic Acid, Iron. Other: Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Starch, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Triethyl Citrate, Magnesium Stearate, Mineral Oil, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake.
Adults: One tablet daily or as directed by your physician. .
Close tightly and keep out of reach of children. Contains iron, which can be harmful or fatal to children in large doses. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Store at room temperature. .
Health Concern: STRESS; No
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Tri-Amino Blend (L-Taurine, L-Glutamine, L-Carnitine (As L-Tatrate)), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid (from Soy), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Caffeine (from Tea Extract), Fd&C Yellow No.6 Lake, Polyethylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Fd&C Red No. 40 Lake, Polysorbate 80, Fd&C Blue No. 2 Lake, and Carnauba Wax.
Instructions: Adults: One Tablet Daily As A Dietary Supplement Or As Directed By A Healthcare Provider.
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Number of Pieces:||60 Count|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||IN2126-19|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.00 x 2.50 x 5.50 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Don't have much caffeine, I use it after I workout, and this vitamin r great.by Sakura6265/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The label says 10 mg. caffeine from tea leaf extrac.tby HLSUSER9/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It used to say iron on the label. I notice a difference in my energy level when I stop taking these. I'm a firm believer that it does what it says about more energy.by LovetoWork5710/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it doesn't have iron in it. However it does have Niacin, be careful of flushing (skin tingles, redness, and hotness). It should only last a few minutes.by EnglishCaroline3/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $19.88 Was $22.88Save $3.00
- $3.96 Was $4.73Save $0.77
- $8.88 Was $9.96Save $1.08
- $11.48 Was $12.88Save $1.40
- Reduced Price$9.07
- $15.98 Was $17.98Save $2.00
- $30.98 Was $33.49Save $2.51
- $11.48 Was $12.24Save $0.76
- $5.94 Was $7.96Save $2.02
- $11.48 Was $16.88Save $5.40