StrengthsFinder 2.0: By the New York Times Bestselling Author of Wellbeing
Check out these related products
- $15.72 List price $24.95Save $9.23
- $15.60 Was $18.09Save $2.49
- $15.44 List price $24.95Save $9.51
- $24.08 List price $29.99Save $5.91
- $17.34 List price $19.95Save $2.61
- $24.18 List price $29.95Save $5.77
- $23.15 List price $28.00Save $4.85
- $24.47 List price $29.95Save $5.48
- $9.60 List price $16.00Save $6.40
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
An updated version of the StrengthsFinder program developed by Gallup experts to help readers discover their distinct talents and strengths and how they can be translated into personal and career successes.
DO YOU DO WHAT YOU DO BEST EVERY DAY?
Chances are, you don't. From the cradle to the cubicle, we devote more time to fixing our shortcomings than to developing our strengths.
To help people uncover their talents, Gallup introduced StrengthsFinder in the 2001 management book "Now, Discover Your Strengths." The book ignited a global conversation, while StrengthsFinder helped millions discover their top five talents.
In "StrengthsFinder 2.0," Gallup unveils the new and improved version of its popular online assessment. With hundreds of strategies for applying your strengths, "StrengthsFinder 2.0" will change the way you look at yourself -- and the world -- forever.
AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY IN "STRENGTHSFINDER 2.0" (using the access code included with each book):
The StrengthsFinder 2.0 assessment, fine-tuned to be faster and more accurate
A "Strengths Discovery and Action-Planning Guide" featuring: a customized version of your top five theme report; 50 Ideas for Action for building on your top five themes; and a strengths-based action plan for setting goals
And much more on the StrengthsFinder 2.0 website: A strengths community area; resources, activities, and discussion guides; a strengths screensaver; and a program for creating display cards of your top five themes
|Number of Pages:||175|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||Simon & Schuster|
|Publication Date:||February, 2007|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 7.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If it's new, yes there will be an enclosed paper in the back that needs to be cut open to see the specific code. I bought mine from Walmart website and it was new with my own access code.by LoveJoyPeace95411/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the access code is included.by CommunityAnswer5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $9.28 List price $14.95Save $5.67
- $19.98 List price $29.95Save $9.97
- $12.56 List price $25.99Save $13.43
- $14.55 List price $24.95Save $10.40
- $11.04 List price $12.99Save $1.95