Check out these related products
- $17.97 List price $25.00Save $7.03
- $17.16 Was $18.25Save $1.09
- $16.90 List price $19.99Save $3.09
- $15.71 Was $17.40Save $1.69
- $19.96 List price $24.95Save $4.99
- $20.35 List price $27.95Save $7.60
- $15.99 List price $24.95Save $8.96
- $14.51 List price $20.00Save $5.49
- $11.65 Was $12.92Save $1.27
- $26.12 Was $27.77Save $1.65
- $16.02 List price $18.00Save $1.98
Strength for Life: The Fitness Plan for the Best of Your Life
Consider these popular products
- $12.76 Was $13.70Save $0.94
- $10.39 List price $18.99Save $8.60
- $13.89 List price $18.00Save $4.11
- $17.96 List price $21.00Save $3.04
- $11.19 Was $12.51Save $1.32
- $13.94 Was $16.61Save $2.67
- $160.65 List price $189.00Save $28.35
About this item
About this item
Introduces a fitness program designed to fit into busy schedules, offering a regimen that includes a rejuvenating preparation phase, followed by full-power strength training that synchronizes body and mind.
Shawn Phillips is an internationally respected strength and fitness expert who has helped athletes, celebrities, and tens of thousands of others over the past twenty years. Now he's sharing his fresh approach to fitness with everyone. Strength for Life is an easy-to-implement program to help you get in fantastic shape, enjoy abundant energy, and maintain a lean, strong physique-not just for 12 weeks but for the rest of your life.
Let's face it, with the demands of family, work, and life, many of us simply don't have the time to stick to a rigorous workout schedule. Through his own life experience, Shawn Phillips has recognized this challenge and risen to it, literally reinventing fitness with a results-oriented program that you can embrace even with your hectic schedule and do either at home or at the gym. Homing in on the idea of building mental and physical strength rather than just sculpting your body, Shawn has pioneered a technique called Focus Intensity Training (TM) (FIT), which uses the mind-body connection to yield incredible results. The program features
- a workout plan that can take as little as 35 minutes a day, 3 times a week
- illustrated exercises with clear step-by-step instructions
- 3 workout phases-a 12-day Base Camp pre-training period, a 12-week Transformation Camp, and a year-round continuation plan geared to keep you going strong and vibrant for the rest of your life
- a simple eating plan to fuel your body for optimum energy and performance-one that will free you from dieting forever
- goal-setting exercises to help you achieve lasting motivation and reach your loftiest visions
It's never too late to get in shape. If you're in your twenties or thirties, Strength for Life will show you how to achieve peak levels of fitness year after year. For those forty and beyond, you can look forward to recapturing the energy and vitality you thought you had lost. By following Strength for Life, you will make yourself stronger, leaner, sharper, and more confident. As Shawn writes: "Strength is about being more, doing more, giving more. It's not just surviving; it's thriving. And most important, strength is about having a reserve, a deeper, fuller capacity of body, mind, heart, and soul."
|Number of Pages:||259|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Subject:||MUSCLE STRENGTH , PHYSICAL FITNESS , HEALTH , EXERCISE|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 9.75 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.