Great $99 upgrade. I was worried by reviews on difficulty to navigate. I don't have any issues moving from a 16gb android. Is faster seems, but all new phones are. Quickly uploaded all my apps before switching sim card, through Google on wi-fi in 30 min while charging. it has pop ups if notices errors like trying to take a scream shot. popped up and said if you are trying to take screen shot hold down power and down volume. sweet... smaller then old phone but maximizes surface space for screen. I'm happy. usually go 2 years between new phone. so far taking great pictures....
Straight Talk SAMSUNG Galaxy A10E, 32GB Black - Prepaid Smartphone
- Addpowered by Allstate
Arrives by Mon, Apr 6
In stock at San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
- With a long-lasting battery,¬? the Galaxy A10e gives you more time to post, talk, text and share with friends and family.
- Keep more with 32GB of built-in memory, so you can keep all of your photos, shows, movies and apps, without having to delete to make room. If you need more storage, expand your memory up to 512GB with a microSD card¬? and store up to 100,000 photos.
- Enjoy a bold, bright viewing experience on a 5.83\" screen.¬? With an Infinity Display that goes edge-to-edge, you can see more story before you scroll.
- The Galaxy A10e lets you make everyday moments special. Take crisp, clear photos with an 8MP rear camera and perfect selfies with the kids on a 5MP front camera.
- Display: 5.83\" HD+
- Camera: 8MP Main Camera/ 5MP Front Facing Camera
- Memory: 32GB Built in Memory + Expandable up to 512GB
- OS: Android 9.0, Pie
|Cell Phone Type|
|Cell Phone Service Provider|
No features description available
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
5.80 x 2.74 x 0.33 Inches
Pretty Good Phone!
I've had this phone for about 3 weeks, it's pretty good, my previous phone was a Galaxy s5. Compared to my old phone there are some differences such as the camera quality being lower on this phone, and the display also being slightly lower, but it doesn't really bother me. The speaker on this phone is really loud and I like the Dolby atmos feature for headphones up here. I also like the tear-drop design of the screen. I've seen some people say that screen is not over 5.5 inches but it is. Normal phones screens are shorter and wider, while these newer phones with the Infiniti screens are taller and more narrow. My Galaxy s5 had a screen size of over 5 inches, but when I compared it to this phone, this screen is in fact bigger. So basically in a nutshell I really like this phone so far, and I'll say it's definitely worth $99.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question