Straight Talk Samsung 455 Phone
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$59.99 Was $79.00Save $19.01
- Rollback$129.99 Was $149.00Save $19.01
- Rollback$129.99 Was $149.99Save $20.00
- Rollback$59.99 Was $79.99Save $20.00
- $39.99 Was $59.99Save $20.00
- Rollback$29.99 Was $49.92Save $19.93
- Rollback$39.99 Was $59.99Save $20.00
- Rollback$79.99 Was $99.99Save $20.00
- Rollback$79.99 Was $99.00Save $19.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Straight Talk Samsung 455 allows you to surf the web, connect to hands-free Bluetooth devices and more. The Straight Talk Samsung 455 allows you to store up to 1,000 contacts, giving you plenty of storage space to add all of the contact information of your family members, friends and colleagues. With advanced features such as a megapixel camera, MP3 player, voice recorder, key padlock and more, this Straight Talk Samsung CDMA Phone keeps you up-to-date and is highly efficient for a variety of uses. Standard features such as voicemail, call waiting, Caller ID, and text messaging help you communicate. The Straight Talk 455 Phone is hearing aid compatible. With a slider QWERTY keyboard and voice commands, this phone allows for simple, quick communication. This Straight Talk Samsung 455 Phone includes a battery, charger and a service guide.
Straight Talk Samsung 455 Phone:
- Slider QWERTY keyboard
- Mobile web
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- 1.3 megapixel camera with digital zoom
- MP3 player (cable and microSD Card up to 16GB not included)
- MMS picture messaging
- Voicemail, Call Waiting and Caller ID
- Text messaging
- Color display
- Hands-free speakerphone
- Voice/Sound recorder
- Voice Dialing/Voice Commands
- Auto redial
- Key pad lock
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) Rating: M4/T3
- Phonebook with up to 1,000 entries
- Polyphonic ringtones
- Alarm Clock
- Battery talk time up to 6 hours
- Standby time up to 12.5 days
- Includes battery, charger and services guide
|Memory Card Type:||microSDHC - up to 16 GB|
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Straight Talk|
|Display Resolution:||320 x 240 pixels|
|Processor Speed:||268.80 MHz|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone|
|Operating System:||Proprietary OS|
|Battery Life:||6 hours|
|Number of Megapixels:||1.3 Megapixel|
|Compatible Devices:||microSDHC , microSD|
|Size:||4.5"L x 2.25"W x 4.5"H|
|Form:||Slider - full keyboard|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||STSAR455CPWPSV|
|Accessories Included:||Power adapter|
|Talk Time:||Talk - up to 360 min Standby - up to 300 hrs|
|Features:||Intelligent typing (T9), TTY compatible , Internet browser , Speakerphone, call timer, conference call, flight mode, vibrating alert , Rear-facing camera, voice recorder|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.45 x 2.32 x 4.45 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Depends on the number, but only Straight Talk can answer this.by GospelBaritone5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It all depends on the number, only Straight Talk can answer that.by GospelBaritone5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I just bought a new Straight Talk phone and it was extremely easy. You go on the website, sign-in and click "Activate/Reactivate" > "Transfer Phone". If you're doing it from an old ST phone to a new ST phone you just create a new phone "profile", type in the product id number and SIM card number (both included w/ package). You usually have to wait an hour or so for the phones to switch over but after that it was fine. All of your minutes will roll over too but add your contacts to your new phone first so you don't lose them.by jackstar8812/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- call straight talk and speak to them directly, it may be you are not within Verizon/sprint coverage area*by groovy504/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This phone runs on Verizon, so if Verizon works in your area, it should work fine. I think the way this phone is titled throws off the zip code finder.by ABWatcher3/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some phones are set up for AT&T towers. Some are Virison. This one is for Virison. If that is a good service in your area then you will be fine. I used a phone that only picked up AT&T and had lots of dead spots and dropped calls.by rockerdude0043/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby groovy504/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Canopyfan23/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and works well.by Chemindefur133/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?