I purchased this phone in 2017. Used it daily on the regular or more than regular and it served me around 3 years and had no need or want for an upgrade. Did not know how truly amazing this phone was until I acquired a temporary replacement phone (e-5 play and zmax pro). I was extremely happy with the S8 from the get. It has, what seems to be, an unlimited amount of options, settings, configurations, settings within settings, and even more settings in the applications themselves. I was blown away by the quality and how crisp the display is and with the weight and feel of the phone being glass front and back. I would recommend a case for the slipperyness of this phone but I had dropped it plenty of times without more than a deep scratch until one day it fell on the edge of the sreen onto the edge of a floor jack but it wasn't too badly damaged and still lasted over a year after that. Never had an issue with the hardware, no slowdowns and battery didn't seem degraded to where I would want the battery replaced. The phone would still be working great if I didn't damage the digitizer\display myself. The battery life for me was great but I like to keep a lot of things minimal or medium setting. All in all, amazing phone. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
- Cell Phone Service ProviderStraight Talk
- Cell Phone TypePrepaid Phones
- Mobile Operating SystemNougat
- Hard Drive Capacity64 GB
- Screen Size6.2"
- Wireless Technology4G
About This Item
You can buy a new phone with monthly prepaid phone service at Walmart thanks to Straight Talk. Skip the lines at the phone carriers store and pick yours up at Walmart. With Straight Talk, there is no contract, so just add an unlimited plan to your shopping list and start enjoying your cell phone service today!
- Get a new phone with no complicated carrier contract. Prepaid iPhones from Straight Talk offer access to the largest, most dependable, nationwide 4G LTE networks with no contract.
- Galaxy S8+ Camera Experience to reflect how we communicate today. The new Dual Aperture camera adapts like the human eye to capture amazing images from bright daylight to super low light.
- Shoot 240 fps super slow-motion video. This is four times faster than before.
- Unlock your phone faster than ever using either the ergonomically-placed fingerprint scanner the phone?s front camera
- Take a selfie to create an AR Bitmoji, a fun little version of yourself to put in posts, messages, or moving alongside videos and pictures.
Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S8+ LTE Prepaid Smartphone:
- 6.2" (full rectangle)/6.1" (rounded corners) Quad HD Super AMOLED display
- 12MP main camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with auto focus
- 64GB of memory with up to an additional 256GB with microSD card (memory card sold separately)
- Iris scanner
- Samsung Pay
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS
- Battery: 3500mAh
- Talk time: up to 29 hours
- Fast wireless charging (wireless charging pad sold separately)
- IP68 certified water-resistant up to 5' of water for up to 30 minutes
Explore this item
Cell Phone Service Provider
|Cell Phone Type|
|Mobile Operating System|
You are viewing
Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus 64GB Prepaid Smartphone, Gray
All new or reconditioned Straight Talk phones (except for iPhones) are covered by a one year limited warranty administered by Straight Talk. All reconditioned iPhones and new Straight Talk accessories have a 90-day limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use by the purchaser. Complete terms of the Limited Warranty are available for review in the Terms and Conditions of Service. New Apple iPhones are covered by a one-year Limited Warranty offered and administered by Apple. Please see apple.com for more information. Certified pre-owned phones are not covered by Straight Talk???s Limited Warranty but may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
Prepaid Phones No Contract
|Android 7.0 Nougat|
Manuals & Guides
Refurbished but Amazing Phone
Refurbished phone but so far I haven't had any problems with it I'm actually I. love with the phone. Phone looks brand new. I didn't have an issue setting it up or getting everything switched over. The only thing that took some time was the updates but once they were completed the phone worked amazing. Thank you
Great Alternative to Verizon
I had some difficulty transferring my phone number, but once that was accomplished I have had no issues with the phone. I find no difference in the coverage in central South Carolina between Straight Talk and Verizon. I also switched from an iPhone 6 to the Galaxy S8+ and find the Galaxy to be superior for "work" functions such as dictation, email, messaging, internet, using Microsoft Office apps, etc. The sound quality of phone calls are certainly better. All of my content (book marks, photos, songs, contacts, etc.) was transferred effortlessly with Smart Switch, I just had to connect the phones with a cord. In fact, it took longer to come up with an acceptable "nickname" for this review than it did to transfer my content. I will definitely consider another Galaxy whenever I need a new phone.
Love my phone
The Samsung Galaxy S8Plus is a excellent phone.This phone does it all and beautiful photos.Just don't order the bundle you want get the whole bundle.I never received my $45.00 card emailed to me.They say it was but I didn't receive it....But the phone is great☺
I got you bring your own phone
I love my Samsung Galaxy S8+ Ahead choice of the Galaxy and Stella 5 the salo's are great and I am more in love with my Galaxy if there's any way anybody can get one and just pay monthly on it it's well worth the money thank you Samsung for making a great phone!!!
Thanx, Tami K♡
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question