Similar items in stock
- $249.99 List price $270.00Save $20.01
- Rollback$0.99 Was $6.99Save $6.00
Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic LG38C Prepaid Smartphone
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$99.99 Was $149.99Save $50.00
- Rollback$9.99 Was $19.83Save $9.84
- Rollback$199.00 Was $299.00Save $100.00
- Rollback$9.99 Was $19.83Save $9.84
- Rollback$49.88 Was $79.92Save $30.04
- Rollback$19.99 Was $59.92Save $39.93
- Rollback$84.00 Was $119.00Save $35.00
- Rollback$49.00 Was $79.00Save $30.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Straight Talk L38C LG Optimus Dynamic lets you connect on the go. Take pictures, surf the web and more.
Straight Talk L38C LG Optimus Dynamic:
Explore this item
|Memory Card Type:||microSDHC - up to 32 GB|
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Straight Talk|
|Cell Phone Type:||Prepaid Cell Phones|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||Micro-USB Headset jack|
|Operating System:||Google Android 2.3 , Android|
|Battery Life:||144 hours|
|Number of Megapixels:||3 Megapixel|
|Mobile Operating System:||Google Android 2.3 , Android|
|Size:||4"L x 2.5"W x 0.5"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||STLGL38CPWP|
|Accessories Included:||Power adapter|
|Talk Time:||Talk ( CDMA ) - up to 360 min Standby ( CDMA ) - up to 144 hrs|
|Sensor Resolution:||3 Megapixel|
|Features:||Rear-facing camera, voice recorder, navigation , Video recording , Mobile Email client, Internet browser , Speakerphone, call timer, conference call, flight mode, vibrating alert|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.04 x 2.42 x 0.47 Inches|
No long distance or roaming charges
No contracts, no bills and no credit checks
International Calling to over 1,000 destinations in Mexico, Canada, India and in other countries
Low monthly cost and no hidden fees
Nationwide 24/7/365 service
Unlimited nationwide voicemail, caller ID, 3 way calling, call waiting, call forwarding, 911 and 411
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Where can I find a hard shell cover for this phone. I've looked everywhere. Is it compatible to other LG optimus phones?
- You can get one for your phone on ebay.....I used to have this phone with this cover on it. But the neighbor's kid stole it....broke my heart. I loved this phone!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Color-Hard-Rubberized-Case-Cover-for-LG-Optimus-Dynamic-L38C-Straight-Talk-Phone-/400927936155?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item5d592ace9bby pattysue19953/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you must have one by now.... but amazon has them for less then $5.00 and day deal.com has lots for this phone and anything you could want.great place to shopby luckylargo3/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will have to search for lg optimus logic (still not many choices), hoping the lg optimus l3 cases will work. (ebay amazon)by fordman14323/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Try searching for LG Optimus Logicby cjcjcj1233/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Canopyfan25/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- straight talk is a monthly minutes/data/txt plan. this phone requires the $45 unlimited everything card.by jerseyred18/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Minutes do not come with this phone.by CommunityAnswer6/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. is this a straight talk phone confused by the net 10 comment have this in logic but want verison coverage if this is a straight talk that uses straigh
- ignore the net 10 part, probably copied from the logics specs. It is straight talk and does use verizon towers. note I have the phone screen res is really poor and only 165MB internal not 1 GBby fordman14326/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Randy is correct. When looking at Straight Talk Android phones, look at the model number on the box. If it says CDMA-V then it will run on the Verizon network (only). Also, it should show a red-colored coverage map of the U.S. on the box. if the map is blue-colored, then the phone does not run on Verizon but rather on one of Straight Talk/TracPhone/Net 10's othercontract providers such as Sprint and AT&T. (Straight Talk, TracPhone and Net 10 are all part of the same company, but the phones are not interchangeable between the company's "brands." If you are on Straight Talk, then you need a Straight Talk version of the phone, not a Net 10 version, for instance.) There IS a Straight Talk version of this phone.by An anonymous customer6/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- From what I see when i research cell phones online I find that what seems to be the main difference is the carriers. I am in a Verizon coverage area and all logic phones come up unavailable, but dynamic is available. I made a phone call to Net 10 customer help to just see if I could get anymore info to this and when I stated my zip code the guy said "our phones will not work for you, you need a Dynamic phone" I am not stating that is the ONLY difference but my personal suggestion would be if you are on Verizon then I would definitely go dynamic. For whatever it means...this seems to be a 'cdma" version of a "Logic" phone, so cdma or dynamic is what i would look for on Verizon network. Hope this helps.by randysrestorations6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?