STOUFFER'S Classics Creamed Chipped Beef 11 oz. Box
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$47.28 List price $50.59Save $3.31
- Reduced Price$40.61 List price $51.74Save $11.13
- $4.14 Was $4.48Save $0.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
It might be the quality beef. Or the creamy, seasoned sauce that we make fresh each time we cook it for you. Just add your own toast and you've got the recipe for a delicious dish every time.NESTLE Good Food, Good Life.
Tender strips of dried beefCreamy sauceClassic dish
Ingredients: Skim Milk, Water, Chipped Beef Chunked and Formed (Cured with Salt, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, BHT, TBHQ, Citric Acid), Soybean Oil, Bleached Wheat Flour, 2% or Less of Modified Cornstarch, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Flavor, Enzyme Modified Butterfat), Seasoning (Wheat Starch, Extractives of Annatto and Turmeric, BHA, BHT), Spice.
Instructions: For food safety and quality, follow these Cooking Instructions.Microwave Oven (1100 Watts)Prep: Pierce pouch several times. Place on a microwave safe plate.Cook 7 minutes on high. Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking. Boiling Water (Stove Top)Place pouch in boiling water.Do not cover pan. Simmer 18 minutes.Carefully remove pouch from water.
Safe Handling Instructions: Cook thoroughly.Will be hot! Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160F. Directions developed using 1100 watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; cooking time may need adjusting. Do not prepare in toaster oven.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||11 oz (311 g)|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains milk, wheat ingredients.|
|Container Type:||TRAY IN BOX|
|Features:||No artificial flavors , Made with premium beef , 0G trans fat|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||60|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 7.0 Grams||11.0|
|Saturated Fat 2 G||10|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 30 Mg||10|
|Sodium 550.0 Mg||23|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.0 Grams||3.0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 3 G|
|Protein 8.0 Grams||12.0|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, the instructions are on the back of the box.by Yellowrose7133/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. 1100 watts. on high 7min. 1min. set to finish cooking. pour over rice. awesome and healthy.by RavynManiac8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This product contains 8 grams of carbohydrates or 3% of daily total.by CommunityAnswer8/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The nutrition label states 8 Carbs. Net Carbs are arrived by subtracting the grams of Fiber from the Carbs. Since this product has Zero grams of Fiber, the Net Carbs are still 8.by Mee28/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does the frozen Stouffer's Creamed Chipped Beef come in a larger size (like family) than the 2.5 servings size?
- Sorry, no, this is the only size Stouffer's Classic Creamed Chipped Beef comes in.by Yellowrose7133/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $2.08 Was $2.22Save $0.14