Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Freshly Made, Simply Frozen. We stop time the natural way, by flash-freezing your entree. Our cooks create pasta and sauce from scratch the same day we make our lasagna. The freezing locks in freshness to ensure all those nutrients are fully protected. So when you cook it, it tastes great--as if it were just made.NESTLE Good Food, Good Life.
Made with Fresh CheeseMade with 100% Pure BeefNo Preservatives
Warning Text: Cook thoroughly. Will be hot! Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160F. Directions developed using 1100 watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; cooking time may need adjusting. Do not prepare in toaster oven. Do not reheat tray.
Ingredients: Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste),Water,Cooked Beef, Dry Curd Cottage Cheese (Cultured Skim Milk, Enzymes), Modified Cornstarch, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Wheat Flour, Dried Onions,Salt, Sugar,Spices, Garlic Powder.Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina.Cheese: Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese and Modified Cornstarch (Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Modified Cornstarch, Nonfat Milk, Flavors), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes).
Instructions: Conventional Oven (Preheat 350F)Remove film.Place tray on baking sheet, center rack.Cook 48 hours.Let stand 1 minute. For food safety and quality, follow these Cooking InstructionsMicrowave Oven (1100 Watts)Prep. Cut film to vent.Cook 4 minutes on high.Uncover.Cook Again 4 minutes on 50% power. Let stand 1 minute.
Safe Handling Instructions: Cook thoroughly.Will be hot! Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160F. Directions developed using 1100 watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; cooking time may need adjusting. Do not prepare in toaster oven. Do not reheat tray.
Explore this item
|Certifications & Claims:||Preservative Free , Colouring Agent Free , Contains Soy|
|Capacity:||10.5 oz (297 g)|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains wheat, milk, soy ingredients.|
|Flavor:||Lasagna with Meat & Sauce|
|Size:||10.5 oz net weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.15 x 5.50 x 4.35 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110.0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 12.0 Grams||18.0|
|Saturated Fat 6 G||30|
|Trans Fat 0.5 G|
|Cholesterol 40 Mg||13|
|Sodium 820.0 Mg||34|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.0 Grams||13.0|
|Dietary Fiber 3 G||12|
|Sugars 6 G|
|Protein 20.0 Grams||37.0|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This ounce size serves one person.by Davana10/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1-2 people!by blondec5/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Frozenby blondec5/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I cook these entrees frozen. It may take a little extra time, but I haven't been disappointed yet. Been using these lasagnas for years!by Mamagail9/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes in assorted sizes. From single serving to family sizeby Spikemom19/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $11.97 Was $16.00Save $4.03
- $3.98 Was $4.98Save $1.00
- $6.40 Was $9.75Save $3.35
- $6.40 Was $9.75Save $3.35
- $5.98 Was $9.75Save $3.77
- $281.96 Was $340.47Save $58.51