Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $154.03
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $134.00
- from $99.99
- Rollbackfrom $219.99
- Reduced Pricefrom $1,213.41
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $46.74
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $99.00
- from $174.99
- Rollbackfrom $119.99
- from $119.99
- Reduced Pricefrom $198.78
Consider these popular products
- from $199.00
- from $229.00
- Rollbackfrom $143.99
- Rollbackfrom $118.00
- Rollbackfrom $176.92
- from $155.26
- from $149.09
- from $303.99
- Reduced Pricefrom $122.25
- from $115.85
- Rollback$139.00 Was $159.98Save $20.98
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $159.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add comfort and style to your nursery with this Storkcraft Monza II Oak 2-in-1 Convertible Crib. It features an elegant design with a convertible option. It can be transformed into a full-sized bed (rails are sold separately). The Storkcraft convertible crib has a fixed side rail for added stability. It also has an adjustable mattress support with three positions. The fixed-side convertible crib has a durable solid wood design with a non-toxic finish. This item meets or exceeds all U.S. and Canadian safety standards. The Storkcraft Monza II Oak 2-in-1 Convertible Crib coordinates with the Storkcraft baby furniture line, including a changing table, a chest, a dresser or a glider and ottoman (each sold separately), to complete your nursery decor.
Storkcraft Monza II Fixed-Side Convertible Crib, Oak:
- Fixed-side convertible crib ensures stability
- Offers exceptional versatility for added value
- Converts into a full-sized bed (full-sized bed rails are sold separately)
- Adjustable 3-position mattress support
- Made of solid wood and wood products
- Storkcraft convertible crib with durable and non-toxic finish
- Meets or exceeds all U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- JPMA certified
- Complementary pieces: changing table, chest, dresser or glider and ottoman by Storkcraft
- Complementary pieces are sold separately
- Assembly required
- Permanently attached assembly instructions
- Assembled dimensions: 59.5"L x 29.5"W x 36"H
- Mattress sold separately
See our assortment of crib mattresses.
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||04587-34L|
|Color:||Brown , Oak|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||59.50 x 29.50 x 36.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Big. Don't know exactly but you the front and back are in one peace. So you can take the height and length or the crib plus 6 inches or so and add 8 inches for the depth and that's the box.by SecondTimeDad12/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Packaged dimensions (in inches): 57.2 (L) 35.63 (W) 5.12 (H) Box weight is 62 lbs.by StorkcraftProductExpert3/22/2012Written by a verified representative from StorkcraftProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?