Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $214.99
- from $155.29
- from $183.99
- Reduced Pricefrom $193.98
- Reduced Price$184.96
Storkcraft - Beatrice 4-Drawer Dresser, Choose Your Finish
About this item
Consider these popular products
- $162.99 List price $179.99Save $17.00
- $169.61 Was $199.00Save $29.39
- $249.99 Was $259.99Save $10.00
- $245.29 Was $260.00Save $14.71
- $192.99 Was $213.10Save $20.11
- from $196.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Handsome and practical, the Storkcraft Beatrice 4-Drawer Dresser is a good choice for a baby's nursery or an older child's room. Constructed of solid wood and wood/veneer, it has an attractive, nontoxic finish that is safe for children. Providing an ample amount of storage space for organizing your child's clothing, toys and other essential items, this chest of drawers helps keep kids' rooms looking neat and tidy. The Storkcraft Beatrice dresser features cam-lock construction, ensuring durability and making in-home assembly quick and simple. Each of the bureau's four drawers is equipped with a metal glide system for smooth, easy motion when opening and closing. This roomy wooden dresser comes complete with anti-tipping hardware that anchors the chest to the wall for added safety. The bureau meets or exceeds all U.S. and Canadian standards for furniture construction.
Storkcraft Beatrice 4-Drawer Dresser:
- Solid wood and wood/veneer construction
- Cam-lock construction allows for quick assembly
- All drawers come with a metal glide system for smooth, easy motion
- Wooden dresser has a beautiful, nontoxic finish
- This cherry nursery wooden dresser requires assembly
- Anti-tipping hardware is included to anchor the chest to the wall for added safety
- Meets or exceeds all U.S. and Canadian standards
- Chest is covered by a 1-year warranty
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||03581-744|
|Home Decor Style:||Transitional|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's about as close as you can get with another company's finish. I too have a crib from Graco and it's a very close match.by bedrestshopper5/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes perfectly. We have both in our babies nursery. Just assembled dresser.by Sixer867/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It matches perfectly to the Stonecraft crib.by Marthamw11/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does that is the crib that I purchased and they look good together.by msShopaholic048/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stork Craft products match best with other Stork Craft products. While the colour will always be very close within storkcraft products, there may be slight variations between items, or even within different parts of the same item. Part of the beauty and uniqueness of Stork Craft furniture are these natural variations that indicate real wood fabrication.by StorkCraftBaby6/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The drawers are about 4 inches deep, although the drawer fronts make them look deeper.by dolphingrl7/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are all 7" deep. It's great for baby clothes and we were able to get a bunch of his blankets in the drawer too. If this is for a baby or child it'll be great.by bedrestshopper5/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The drawers aren't very deep at all but they are very wide.by kmfelb10/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 inchesby nee25/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The drawers are approximately 3-1/4" deep.by StorkCraftBaby10/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no they did not put it together for me. it was a royal pain to put together. i didn't know you could ask if they would put it together or not. so my husband and i did it.by blackvest10/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you have to assemble it yourself. It takes about 2 hours to put it all together.by Tkhrimyan8/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had to put it togetherby Jade06545/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would contact your local Walmart store to inquire about assembly.by StorkCraftBaby8/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?