I love my ottoman bench. Color is perfect dark brown. Nailhead compliments my other furniture. Heavy, sturdy and beside good storage, great area for overflow seating.... I was afraid to order on line; but, this was the PERFECT experience
Storage Ottoman in Foggy Brown
Arrives by Fri, Aug 21
Or get it by Fri, Aug 21 with faster delivery
- Sturdy base and tapered legs in dark finish
- Dark brown cushioned leather with nailhead trim
- Storage space hidden within
- Use as extra seating or as coffee table
- Dimensions: 51W x 19.25D x 16H inches
About This Item
- Sturdy construction
- Warranty: 90 days against manufacturing defects
- Made from bonded leather with wood frame
- Shiny finish
- Foggy brown upholstery color
- No assembly required
- 50.85 in. L x 19.65 in. W x 15.75 in. H (37.81 lbs.)
- The Gavin storage ottoman comes in a traditional yet elegant brown shade that can literally match any decorating style. Upholstered with fine bonded leather, this ottoman harmonizes with the indulgence of a soft, inviting surface that is perfect for extra seating during a large gathering or during the holidays.
proposition 65 reasons:This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
WARNING: California Proposition 65: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Exactly what I wanted and as pictured
Could not be happier
I love my ottoman bench. If is a perfect dark brown and is great storage for blankets etc. it also offers great extra seating.
OK, doesn't look very high end
Overall, the ottoman doesn't look as nice as pictured. I'll likely keep it but demote it to the basement. The rivets aren't very noticeable, and the leather is pretty plasticky. It's also very hard which is good when you want to use it as a coffee table, but not if you want to use it mostly as an ottoman. Good news is that it seems pretty durable.
Less spatious than the old ottoman it replaces
Advertised as leather but its really "pleather."
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question