What fun! i saw many reviews of what I guess is the previous version. The stand for this one is much better than what I saw reviews of. This stand is very good. The only issue is that a 2 year olds was not heavy enough to make the rocket go too far, but he enjoyed watching when his older siblings made it go. We need to remind the 2 year old to look up because if they just look at the launcher, then once someone stomps, it is gone fast and they just see it landing. so funny. They really enjoy going after it and laugh so much. The older 5 and 7 year olds are enjoying it too. Highly recommended. Advice: find a big open area away from trees and buildings because it could land anywhere!
About This Item
● Jr. Glow Stomp Rockets glow-in-the-dark, so they stand out against a dark sky! Great for year round fun to get kids away from screen time and more active outside.
● This Stomp Rocket Refill Pack contains 3 foam Jr. Glow Stomp Rockets. No batteries required; easy, fast assembly. These air rocket launchers are the perfect toddler toys for girls and boys ages 3 and up.
● Includes a Stomp Launcher, 4 Jr. Glow Stomp Rockets.No batteries required; super easy, fast assembly.
● Award-winning products from industry experts, including iParenting Media, Dr. Toy, and Creative Child Magazine
● Foam Rockets are great for younger kids ages 3 and up. Pair with Stomp Rocket Science book and get kids interested in STEM subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) early. These toy rocket launchers are perfect STEM toys that are fun and get your kids up and moving while they learn.
safety:N CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.75 x 9.75 x 11.50 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
What fun for 2 to 7 year old and me too!
My nephews loved playing with this. Even the 3 year old who is small could stamp on it and sending it flying way up high in the sky. And the 10 year old even enjoyed seeing how high he could make it go. Everything worked just as it was advertised. It's great to play with inside and out.
Great toy for the price
This provided so much fun for the entire family...I can't believe how much time my family spent outside Christmas Eve playing with this rocket. It was a gift for my 5 year old and him, his cousins (ages 6,9,14) my husband, my brother, & my dad had the most fun with this!
My grandson loves his stomp rocket! He just turned three, saw the space launch and is "over the Moon" loving anything space!
I purchased the stomp rocket for my grandson. He absolutely loves the rocket and the ability to jump on the base to have the rocket go up to 25 feet. I recommend it!
Children ages 3and 5 loved it.
great stomp rocket for 4-5 year old
My son thought it was great. It really did fly super high! I liked the fact that he could get it stuck in trees and the roof and it would always fall/blow down to the ground :)
lots of fun for the kids
the base is a little flimsy, nothing some duct tape couldnt take care of. the kids have had so much fun w/ this toy inside and out. rockets go quite high and are pretty durable
It is fun, for awhile. The rockets are made from styro foam. After 3 flights, the wing came of one of the rockets. Then another wing split preventing a vacuum during the stomp. So we are down to 2 rockets.
This product is a great idea, but is very poorly designed- and I mean really bad. I could not get the product to stay together, and eventually used two small screws to hold the pieces tight. Even then, it is so lightweight it can barely stay upright. Again, love the idea, but use your $15 on another toy unless you are really handy and have an hour to rebuild the toy into something actually able to be used.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question