Check out these related products
- from $6.99
- Reduced Price$12.56
- Clearancefrom $14.95
- from $49.95
- Clearance$17.68 List price $35.99Save $18.31
- Clearance$13.53 List price $27.99Save $14.46
- Clearance$21.90 List price $43.99Save $22.09
- Clearance$11.51 List price $23.99Save $12.48
- Clearance$14.25 List price $28.99Save $14.74
Stitch Women's Ponte 3/4 Sleeve Colorblock Dress
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
If you love color blocking and Mod looks, then the Stitch women's ponte 3/4 sleeve colorblock dress is for you. Black, white, and red color blocking and a-line fit make for a fun, retro dress. Pair with red flats and dangle earrings to complete the look.
Stitch Women's Ponte 3/4 Sleeve Colorblock Dress:
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
- Scoop neck
- Back zipper closure
- 3/4 colorblocked sleeves
- Color blocked waistline
- A line fit
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: MACHINE WASH COLD WITH LIKE COLORS DO NOT BLEACH TUMBLE DRY LOW COOL IRON IF NEEDED
Explore this item
|Color:||Multicolor , Off-White|
|Fabric Content:||95% polyester, 5% spandex|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't know. I got a small and the size was way off meaning it was way too big. plus the sleeves were all the way to my wrist. the length was on the knees. I hope this helps.by amoy1/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is above knees by 3 inches. I am 5'4"by shopsalot6112/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?