Check out these related products
- Clearance$8.35 List price $16.99Save $8.64
- Clearance$13.37 List price $16.04Save $2.67
- Clearance$17.21 List price $34.99Save $17.78
- from $49.95
Stitch Women's Faux Leather Pleated Skirt
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Stitch women's faux leather pleated skirt is a wonderful rendition of the traditional pleated skirt. You'll love this edgy leather skirt. Pair it with a tee, necklace, and booties for a complete look. You can even wear it year round by pairing it with tights and a jacket.
Stitch Women's Faux Leather Pleated Skirt:
- 100% polyurethane
- Banded waist
- Zipper closure in back ??
- Pleated detailing
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: HAND WASH COLD SEPARATELY DO NOT BLEACH LINE DRY COOL IRON IF NEEDED DO NOT IRON LEATHER
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||100% PU|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.00 x 10.00 x 9.75 IN|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's definitely above the knee.by ChicCocoaChick11/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5.3, it hits me right below the knee.by Mommylovesfashion11/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Slightly above the knee. Also it depends on how tall you are. However, it is a nice length. It also doesn't look trashy like some of the pleather skirts at forever 21. This skirt looks extremely classy. Classy enough to wear to work.by Fabulousandcurvy11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i think its above the kneeby jinara11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- above the kneeby jinara10/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At the knee or slightly above. I'm 5 feet 4 inches.by Thediva119/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It hit me right above the knee (I am 5'6").by Clotheshoarder11/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 8/10by ChicCocoaChick11/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe medium is 8/10by Mommylovesfashion11/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on the width of your waist or your stomach area. This skirt kind of falls above the stomach area so judge by that. You would have to try it on. It's big near the hip area though. If you have big hips get a medium or if you are fuller in your stomach area. Otherwise get a small. The medium on me leaves a slight gap in the back of my waist, because I have a small waist.by Fabulousandcurvy10/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i think its more of a 8/10by jinara10/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 8/10by Pooh2129/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?