Stinger 15 Watt Flat Panel Zapper FP15-WMT
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $17.35 Was $19.24Save $1.89
- Reduced Price$35.88 List price $51.90Save $16.02
- Reduced Price$20.85 List price $26.06Save $5.21
- from $19.24
- Reduced Price$43.84 List price $50.59Save $6.75
- Reduced Price$16.85 List price $21.29Save $4.43
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Flat Panel Insect Killer from Stinger uses an ultraviolet light and a NOsquito octenol lure to attract and kill annoying flying insects in ½ acre yards. Its flat panel design offers up to 50% more zapping area and the FP-15CR features 24 hour operation and durable-weather proof plastic.
Stinger 15 Watt Flat Panel Zapper FP15-WMT:
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FP15-WMT|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.71 x 4.65 x 12.05 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it is fine to leave outside in all weather. Careful of the high winds though.by dano4198/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Manual says outdoor use onlyby Yooper3128/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont see why not, it does not give off fumes, unless you use the bait?by newlochee6/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby Barbara718/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Manual says outdoor use onlyby Yooper3126/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, i have one in my garage i use at night. Have used it indoors also. Works well at killing night flying insects indoor or out.by davestoo6/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A: Unfortunately, all of the bug zappers we manufacture have a very high level of voltage that travels through the grids in order to zap the insects that make contact. Due to the possibility of sparking or arcing, these units should always ONLY be used outdoors. Also, these units work by attracting insects TO them in order to help eliminate the bugs in your direct area, so when you place the unit outside, you will want to make sure it is placed 25 or more feet from the house so that any bugs in your area are lured away from you and toward your unit. If you are interested in a unit that can be placed inside your home, we do make one specifically for that purpose. The model number is MA06, and this unit uses a low wattage UV bulb and a low wattage fan so that the bugs are attracted to the light, and then sucked into the trap by the fan. Once sucked in, they starve/dehydrate and perish. This is the ONLY model we recommend for indoor use. I hope this information is helpful! Please contact us at 1-800-477-0457 or email@example.com if you require further assistance.by ManufacturerTechSupport3/6/2016Written by a verified representative from ManufacturerTechSupportWas this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use a small air compressor and blow it clean....years back I used a hose (unplugged)by Yooper3126/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With a hose, but turn off the electricby newlochee6/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A) For safety purposes the screen on the inside cannot be opened. However you can clean the inside of the unit using compressed air which will blow all of the debris out of the unit. I hope this information is helpful! Please contact us at 1-800-477-0457 or ConsumerRelations@kaz.com if you require further assistance.by ManufacturerTechSupport6/12/2016Written by a verified representative from ManufacturerTechSupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?