Stinger 1 1/2 Acre Outdoor Insect Killer BK300
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$11.19 List price $14.89Save $3.70
- Reduced Price$18.15 List price $23.73Save $5.58
- Reduced Price$34.21 List price $44.60Save $10.39
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Don't be bothered by pesky bugs this fall, spring or summer with the Stinger Outdoor Insect Killer BK300. This flying insect killer uses a black UV light that attracts over 40 different types of flying insects, including mosquitoes, flies and beetles. With 24/7 operation or an energy efficient dusk to dawn mode, you can choose the setting that best suits your needs. The Stinger Insect Killer has been scientifically tested and proven effective for up to 1 1/2 acres, so you can sit virtually anywhere outdoors without the worry of bug bites. Take your summer fun to a new level without the worry of irritating bugs with this handy insect killer.
Stinger Insect Killer, 1 acre:
- Scientifically tested and proven effective for 1.5 acres
- Black UV light attracts and kills 40 percent more flying insects, such as mosquitoes, moths, flies, beetles and more (as compared to UVA white light bulbs)
- Choose 24/7 operation mode or the energy efficient "dusk to dawn" mode
- Uses replacement bulb "A"
- Uses NS16 Octenol Lure
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children. Bulb contains mercury, dispose of properly. For outdoor residential use only.
Ingredients: NOsquito Mosquito Octenol Lure: Active Ingredient: 1-Octen-3-ol (Contains 0.735 grams Octenol per Lure) (24.5%). Other Ingredients: (75.5%). Total: (100%).
Instructions: Choosing a Location: For best results hang approximately 7 feet high, plug the device into extension cord rated for outdoor use. Position unit approximately 25 feet away from human activity to lure insects away from you. For optimum performance replace lure every 30 days and bulbs annually.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BK300|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.75 x 7.75 x 19.56 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- A) Unfortunately, we cannot recommend that any of our products be used in foreign circuits and outlets, even if used with a converter. I hope this information is helpful! Please contact us at 1-800-477-0457 or ConsumerRelations@kaz.com if you require further assistance.by ManufacturerTechSupport12/18/2014Written by a verified representative from ManufacturerTechSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This insect killer only plugs in to standard 110-volt outlets.by CommunityAnswer12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This works on all phototropic insects.by CommunityAnswer7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- A) This unit will attract most phototropic insects. These units use an ultraviolet light, which excites insects and lures them into an electric grid where they are electrocuted and fall harmlessly to the ground. I hope this information is helpful! Please contact us at 1-800-477-0457 or ConsumerRelations@kaz.com if you require further assistance.by ManufacturerTechSupport8/5/2016Written by a verified representative from ManufacturerTechSupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- it's electricby bbb1kim9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Needs 110v power source.by Slimmer4me6/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?