It has been a fun addition to our library. The kids really enjoy it.
About This Item
Enjoy the functional and fun Diletta Cocktail Table featuring a built-in foosball game! This fully operational foosball table features a dark walnut finish with a tempered glass insert and two locking and three non-locking casters and all the game features to make this a great addition to your game room or living space.
- Finish: Dark Walnut
- Materials: Tempered Glass, Iron, Wood Solids, Veneers
- Table does double duty as a cocktail table and fully operating foosball table
- Six handles, two foosballs, ball return on each end, side entry port to start the game
- Five casters (two locking) for added mobility
- Tapered legs
- Bottom shelf for added strength and storage
- Product Dimensions : 20" H x 45" W x 28" D
- Product Weight : 85 lbs
- Dimensions: 45W x 28D x 20H in.
- Wood solids and veneers
- Tempered glass insert on top
- Dark walnut finish
- Lower shelf for storage or display
- Fully functional, built-in foosball game
WARNING: California Proposition 65: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP)d, Di-isodecyl phthalate (DIDP), Di-n-butyl phthalate (DBP), which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm, and Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Steve Silver Co.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Steve Silver Co.
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
28.00 x 45.00 x 20.00 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
i bought this a couple of months ago and we finally put it together. The glass had marks on it that would not come off when trying to clean.
I have been the receipient of 2 damaged tables, one had the casing for a leg broken with one goal area pushed out of shape and the second with cracks completely through both horizontal boards above and below the drilled holes for entering the ball.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question