Personalized Sterling Silver Mens Diamond Accent Name Wedding Band
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$29.22
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Say "I do" in style with the Sterling Silver Men's Diamond Accent Name Wedding Band. It boasts a masculine look and features an intricate pattern of genuine diamonds set on a polished two-tone setting. It shines brilliantly as a constant reminder of your life together. You can have this personalized wedding band engraved with the names of the couple, up to 10 letters each. Name one will appear on the top, while name two will appear on the bottom. The ring is available in various sizes.
Sterling Silver Men's Diamond Accent Name Wedding Band
- Genuine diamond accents
- Polished two-tone setting
- Personalize wedding band with names
- Name 1 on top, name 2 on bottom
- 7mm in front and tapers to 3mm in back
- Men's sterling silver wedding ring is available in various sizes
|Birthstone:||Diamond / April|
|Ring Style:||Wedding Bands|
|Metal Type:||Sterling Silver|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I wouldn't try it isn't real sterling silver despite their listing of it. mine peeled off.by bookladyinred9/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I had my husband band engraved before i ordered it and it was free.by EquallyYoked3/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The "stones" in this ring look like plastic, and unfortunately you can't change them.by Burgster1/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?