Step2 Lifestyle Fresh Accents Kitchen
Customers also considered
- Rollback$82.67 Was $119.00Save $36.33
- $81.57 Was $99.99Save $18.42
- $50.11 Was $55.99Save $5.88
- $94.98 List price $109.97Save $14.99
- Rollback$117.99 Was $129.97Save $11.98
- $120.00 List price $149.00Save $29.00
- Rollback$17.08 Was $19.24Save $2.16
- Rollback$112.00 Was $130.47Save $18.47
- Rollback$109.00 Was $119.00Save $10.00
- Rollback$24.97 Was $39.97Save $15.00
- Rollback$87.29 Was $95.77Save $8.48
- $14.56 Was $15.99Save $1.43
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Little ones will love cooking up meals just like mom and dad with the Step2 Lifestyle Fresh Accents Kitchen play set. Offering many opportunities for creative fun, this kids' play kitchen set comes with 30 different accessories that include dishes, an electronic phone, pots and pans with lids, shakers and silverware, a 10-piece play food set, and bowls. The Step2 Lifestyle Fresh Accents Kitchen also has a microwave oven and refrigerator designed with a stainless steel look for enhanced authenticity. Join in on the fun and let kids make you a refreshing cup of java with the molded-in coffee maker and coffee pot accessories. Compact and easy to use, the Step2 Fresh Accents Kitchen is perfect for small spaces and children over the age of 3. For hours of imaginative fun, bring home the Step2 Lifestyle Kitchen play set today.
Step2 Lifestyle Fresh Accents Kitchen:
- Compact size is ideal for small spaces
- Includes 30-piece accessory set (accessories may vary):
- Electronic phone
- 10-piece play food set
- Pots and pans with lids
- Dishes, bowls, silverware and shakers
- Stylish Step2 Lifestyle Kitchen features an open windowpane
- Special frying pan and boiling pot feature lid-activated electronic frying and boiling sounds on stove's front burner
- Step2 Lifestyle Kitchen includes coffee pot with molded-in coffee maker
- Features imitation stainless steel microwave, refrigerator and oven
- Heat up the fun with the microwave's electronic key pad
- Minimal adult assembly required
- Step2 Lifestyle Kitchen requires two AA and two AAA batteries (not included)
|Occasion:||Christmas , Birthday|
|Age Group:||3 to 4 Years|
|Age Range:||2 Years , 8 to 11 Years , 3 to 4 Years , 5 to 7 Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||706100|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.50 x 26.00 x 41.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I work for fedex and ordered one of these for my son. Since theres free shipping I have seen like 20 of these units shipped in stainless steel and white. I was a little upset when I got mines in and it was white. The website doesnt let you choose which color you want. I returned mines to the store so I could call customer service and request the stainless steel one. But, yes, these come in both colors I guess Walmart just randomly ships whichever one they have in stock at the time.by TMarie7711/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are not made of stainless steel ,but good quality plasticby iampiscesmom11/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- whiteby MommaCWK2/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is whiteby Dulce1310412/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are definitely white. We just put our together as a gift to my daughter a couple of days ago and the stove, fridge, and microwave are white like in the picture. However the sink faucet, stove top burners and key pad on the microwave are all silver so maybe that is what they mean by stainless steel. Looks just like the stock photo.by cricket1111/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are whiteby 2mommyknowsbest12/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The appliances are white, but the coffeepot and pots and pans are "stainless steel".by jlpny11/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are whiteby Ang478312/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Whiteby Mermsfamily12/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The appliances are white. Also, coffee pot is stainless steel.by nicki12345678912/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Maybe . . . unless she is short; better suited for a 2-4 year old,by Gramanita112/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- my daugther is 6yr old and the top edge is over her shoulders, she loves this toyby chiquitita2212/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on her height. My one year old is about 37" so it's just right for her.by JRB0912/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- depends on how tall ur four yr old..this is ideal for ages below 4by iampiscesmom12/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd say yes, it is too small. My 17 mo old loves it, but I can't see him still playing with it in a couple of years? I could be wrong! You would at least need to buy more accessories to go with it (more pots, pans, etc.)by MommaCWK12/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think your child would still like it. It is small compared to some of the bigger versions that are wider. It looks great if you are using it in a smaller spaces.by fedupmom72012/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but my son has the bigger step 2 kitchn set in his class room. I believe it's about 20 bucks more.by nicki12345678911/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Would be the right sizeby urbantools41312/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would depend on how tall your daughter is. My son is 3 years with 32" of height & the top of his hips are at the counter top level. I hope this helps!by MeghanG1012/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My granddaughter is 3 1/2 and it's the right size for her.by Candy811/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Ours didnt come with any small parts after its assembled. The smallest parts ours had were the cabinet knobs and those are held on with two screws that would be hard to remove.by mdpry11/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There really aren't any small part except the pieces you assemble together. I bought it for my 2 year old and there is nothing that would really be of major concern. You do need to unscrew the back of the phone, etc to replace the batteries and such so I guess if something wasn't secured properly that would cause a concern. All the pieces that are loose are the play foods, plates, etc. Too big to choke on or get injured.by MakeupArtPro11/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The kitchen has some utensils (spoons, forks along with plates, etc.) but you could just remove those if you think it would be a problem. The plastic food items are all pretty good size. I guess the hamburgers might fit in their mouth and maybe the fake lettuce, but the rest of the items are really too big to cause a problem. My granddaughter is 17 months and I didn't remove anything except the silverware.by KG011312/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I Dont see any small parts the kitchen is 3 large plastic parts and plastic food/dishes are too big, only 2 plastic sausages may be risky because of the shape but you can discard them from the set, think they could be also the 6 screws you need to assembly, but if you set them correctly at the beginning I see no problem, maybe have someone holding your baby in another room while you assembly it.by chiquitita2212/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only thing I could think of was there are screws you have to put into the kitchen, other than that, everything was a reasonable size for a child. My kid was 23 months when she received it.by JRB0912/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- screws to assemble the kitchen are the smallest part, but after that the accessories are small cups & utensils.by MeghanG1012/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got this for my 18 month old son. There aren't any parts that are small enough to choke on. He puts everything in his mouth still and the smallest pieces are the plastic play utensils which are the same size as regular child utenils. The only thing I would be careful of is if your child tries to peel the stickers off and eat them. Good luck!by 10Malibu12/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased this for my 2 ur old granddaughter. It is perfect for her. When it is assembled there are no small parts left. The accessories are terrific! I recommend this toy.by grannykris12/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The smallest parts are the plastic food items and the silverware included with the product. My grand daughter just turned 2, and we haven't had any issues or problems with the parts included. There is nothing small enough to worry about swallowing.by CajunGiGi1/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with knife, fork, spoon set. there is a small hamburger and bun set too. that is all i would see being an issue, but they really are not that small at all.by Fluttrby611/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products