Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $155.48Save $5.05
- from $80.00Save $20.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Young car fanatics will love the Step2 Corvette Convertible Toddler Bed with Lights. This racing sleeper with working tap-on headlights features silver rims and realistic decals. This durable piece can be easily converted from a toddler to a twin mattress. This Step2 Corvette Toddler Bed is easy to clean, safe and child-friendly. It is sure to stimulate and inspire young imaginations while making bedtime a little less daunting. It is recommended for children 2 to 10 years of age.
Step2 Corvette Convertible Toddler Bed with Lights:
- Converts from toddler bed to twin bed
- Working tap-on headlights; fun or can be used as a night light
- Racing sleeper has silver rims
- Car toddler bed is detailed with realistic decals
- Easy to clean, safe, and child-friendly
- Meets all U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Recommended for children 2-10 years old weighing up to 300 lbs
- Available in red or blue
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Number of Shelves:||0|
|Theme:||Cars, Fire Trucks|
|Bed Pillow Size:||Toddler|
|Maximum Weight:||300 lbs|
|Number of Drawers:||0|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Size:||Toddler , Twin|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||821500|
|Features:||Made in America , Converts from toddler bed to twin bed|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||24.00 x 50.00 x 97.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. does this bed have a built in race track and does it take batteries for the head lights to turn on?
- Yes! You need batteries also has a race track that can be used when you use a crib mattress!by kat4run9/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the headlights take batteries. Each is independent of the other. The batteries insert into each unit and then twist in to the headlight area to secure in place. That way changing the batteries is super simple. The lights click on when you press the bulb cover and click off when it is pressed again. Like a toggle switch.by jncrats9/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a small oval shaped track. Yes it uses AAA Batteries for head lights.by Waldoggsxr9/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes on the batterys, you will need 4-AAA batterys. The rase track is built into the plastic with a decal to make it show better.by rhop9/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- actually the race track is just a sticker that you place in that area that simulates a race track,however if you buy the twin matress wich i recommend,all that area will be covered.by MiamiMom339/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it uses AAA batteries for the LED headlight the race track is just a sticker on a part of the bed with very low edgesby SEENO9/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you use a crib mattress, which is what we will be doing for a few years, there's a piece that fits at the foot end of the bed to make up for the space that's available to convert to a twin. This has stickers that you can put on it that looks like a track. I'll post a pic so you can see what I mean. And yes, the headlights take two AAA batteries each but you push them to turn on, and if left on, shut off after awhile.by MommaTP9/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No race track. Takes 4 AAA batteries for the head lights. whats great is the head lights turns off automatically after 10 - 15 mins.by Mekasj9/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The track is only present when using toddler bed. If your use twin bed you will not see that part and will be covered up. Also yes the hight lights take two AA batteries in each.by BigDaddy739/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The race track can only be seen if you build it to fit the toddler bed and its a sticker Graphic. The head lights do take batteries and they last a long time, I bought rechargeable ones so I would not have to keep buying themby LovesHerChildren9/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How do the lights on the bed work? Battery? Plug in? And is the picture showed a twin size mattress or toddler? Interested in this bed for a twin
- Lights are powered by batteries. Each light is a separate unit that twists in to the headlight area. Clicks on and off when you depress the bulb cover. Easy to replace batteries and quite a cleaver design.by jncrats9/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- the lights work on 4-AAA batterys, and the pic is a twin mattress.by rhop9/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The lights take two Aaa's each, and we use a twin mattress , only thing is the middle needs a lil more support, so I used a 4" thick piece of foam boardby Nirvanafreak859/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lights are battery push lights with a 15 minute shut off. The car is shown with a twin size mattress. When you have a toddler mattress in it there is a race track at the bottom and the window areas serve as side rails.by Mommanerd1/14/2017Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lights are battery opperated,i would recommend to get a twin memory foam matress for this bed,it fits really well.Take a look at the pic,what you see on top is a comforter.by MiamiMom339/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It actually has a setup where you can use a toddler or a twin size mattress good enough for an adult. no box spring needed/ it has wood panelsby SEENO9/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Headlights take two AAA batteries each and are push on and push off type. It also has an automatic shut off if left on too long. Can be used with a crib mattress or a twinby MommaTP10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lights work off 2 AAA batteries for each headlight. They tap on and shut off after about 20 minutes. It takes a twin mattress and it is the complete car.by MCiamp999/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the lights on the bed take 2 AAA each and you can use a crib mattress or a twin mattress.by carmsmom9/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Box size is approx 6 to 7 ft long by approx 2ft wide. 120lbsby Thefunlife12/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the box was about 4'w x 8'l x 2'd.. The grandbaby likes it almost better then the bed,lolby rhop8/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will def want a truck or a trailer to haul the bed bed home,by Nirvanafreak852/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box is huge,when we went to pick it up at walmart I had to take all the pieces out the box to fit it in the back of my jeep(my car is not that big)by MiamiMom333/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if you mean the box it comes in..its huge. 7ft wide by about 4 ft and and 12" thick so you need a truck and SUV. if you take it out of the box there you can probably fit it in a regular car cause the bed itself come in 4 major pieces. 2 side and front end and back and add to that two wood pieces and wheels and there is this square box that fits there to make up for the difference when you have a todler mattress cause its shorterby SEENO2/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband picked it up from site to store pickup and barely crammed it into our suburban. All of the suburban seats were down and we had to take the spare tire out! Once it was home we realized the bed was in about 4 big pieces and would've been much easier to maneuver out of the box.by MommaTP9/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box is very big...I ship to store thinking I would be able to get in my SUV but it would not fit. I had to use a commercial van to get it home and it still had to go in on angle. be prepared to use a truck with flat bed or van.by BigDaddy7312/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box is huge. Not sure of the exact measurement but it could not fit into my trial blazer at any angle. We had to take it out of the box in the store parking lot to fit. But that's how I would recommend doing it anyway because there aren't many pieces and it saves space.by ProudMommie229/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?