Similar items in stock
Step2 Carousel Pony Ride-On, Pink
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$44.83 Was $61.99Save $17.16
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Step2 Carousel Ride-On Pony Toy provides little ones with a fun activity. The bright colors and whimsical design will appeal to your little one, who will enjoy rocking back and forth on this toy. Your little one will love galloping on this bubblegum pink pony toy, with purple and blue dots. The easy-grip handles are easy for toddlers to hold onto and a high back keeps them supported and sitting upright. The easy-rest runners provide a place for kids' feet. This rocking rider pony provides children with a smooth and pleasant rocking ride.
Step2 Carousel Pony Ride-On, Pink:
- Keep your child rocking for hours
- Whimsical design
- Easy-grip handles
- High back for support
- Easy-rest foot runners
- Smooth ride
- Pink pony toy dimensions: 12"L x 34"W x 22"H
- Adult assembly required
|Age Range:||2 Years , 12 to 24 Months , 3 to 4 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||839500|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 34.00 x 22.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. My child is big for her age. She is 3 but weighs close to 40 lbs and wears a size 6. Lean and solid.
- yes, but it might not be exciting enough for herby yetst1/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would be close because my 4 year old is petite and tall and she's just about to big for it it's more suited for my 20 mths oldby activemoma1/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would be too big for her. My daughter is 2 and fits fine but my 6 yr old has the same measurement as your daughter and its too small for her.by npuranda1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I think she would be able to. My oldest daughter, who is 10 and almost 5'7" and weighs 90lbs can sit on it. Barely, but she can. I think your daughter would fit. Not that mommy was happy or allowed this to go on for more than about 10 seconds.by Kandykidsaturn1/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say no...my baby is a small one, 18lbs, and its just her sizeby MzKamp12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes she definitely will. This toy is very sturdy. My niece and her mother rode on it together; that was 120 pounds plus on it. Very roomy to accommodate your child.by JaquellW12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think so...when I opened box CHRISTMAS eve to set it up I actually got on it...(5'8 135lb) obviously my legs are way too long but I was able to fit.by jazzy17jazz12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No she won't have room for her legs to rock on the mount. Sorry!by pynkpumps12/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They say the weight limit is 35 lbs. It looks like it will hold more, but she probably wouldn't be able to use it for very long.by whitetiger2412/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My suggestion is to have her try it out at the store if possible.by Nanasfour12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?