Status Veneto Glider and Nursing Stool Ottoman, Espresso Finish, Choose Your Color
About this item
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $195.21 Was $219.99Save $24.78
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With its classic sleigh design, generous seating room and plush cushions, this Status Veneto Glider will last you far beyond the baby years. Designed to gently glide your baby to sleep, this Status Veneto Glider also comes with an ottoman that features a slide-out, angled nursing ottoman. This feature allows you to comfortably raise your feet and enable ideal seating posture during feeding time. When not in use, this nursing ottoman folds and stores discretely under the ottoman.
Status Veneto Glider and Nursing Stool Ottoman, Espresso Finish:
- This Espresso Glider is made with solid wood and wood products
- Padded arms for increased comfort
- Pads are a microfiber blend fabric with polyester fill
- Features slide-out nursing stool ottoman
- Metal ball bearings for smooth gliding motion
- Luxurious cushions that are spot cleanable
- Made with solid wood and wood products
- Spot clean cushions
- Pockets on the side for easy access to bottles and accessories
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Assembly required
- Approximate assembly time is 15-30 minutes
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Espresso Glider Dimensions: 29"L x 35"W x 37.5"H
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
Fabric Care Instructions: Spot Clean
|Color:||White , Beige|
|Fabric Content:||Microfiber , Yes|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||06440-519|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||29.00 x 35.00 x 37.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. want to purchase for my autistic son, he sits indian style, he's about 5ft. 7" and about 180 lbs. is the seat wide enough for sitting indian style?
- I would say, no, it is not conducive to Indian style sitting.by StJammer6/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think it is wide enough for Indian style sitting. This is a nursing chair, so it is supposed to be narrow in order to provide good support for the nursing mom.by inikolova6/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The width of the seat between the armrests is 19.5 inches. Whether this is comfortable for sitting cross legged depends on how much width that person needs.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $162.81 Was $169.00Save $6.19
- Rollbackfrom $208.00Save $7.00
- $177.49 List price $239.99Save $62.50
- from $344.59