Check out these related products
- $15.50 List price $21.99Save $6.49
- $12.07 List price $15.95Save $3.88
- $11.29 List price $15.99Save $4.70
- $11.20 List price $17.95Save $6.75
- $9.57 List price $16.95Save $7.38
- $14.06 Was $15.46Save $1.40
- $11.32 List price $17.00Save $5.68
- $11.20 Was $13.38Save $2.18
- $14.07 Was $15.76Save $1.69
- $10.41 List price $16.95Save $6.54
About this item
About this item
STARTUP NATION 
Want to take control of your life? Want to trade in that listless job and create the company you've always dreamed of? Millions of new businesses are started each year, from online diamond dealers to part-time " pet projects" to the latest franchises. StartupNation is all about putting you in the driver's seat to start your own business.
Jeff and Rich Sloan are lifelong entrepreneurs who have created dozens of successful businesses and have guided and advised thousands of others through their nationally syndicated radio talk show, on their Web site, and in their weekly online newsletter. In StartupNation, the Sloan Brothers examines every aspect of smart entrepreneurship and help you create the business you've always dreamed of.
You'll learn about the dos and don'ts and the highs and lows of building your own business through the Sloan's in-the-trenches insights and the inspirational tales of over thirty other gutsy entrepreneurs. Among the stories you'll read about:
- The Sloans' own patented invention, the Battery Buddy(R), which generated more than $1 million in royalties
- Lavetta Willis, who built Dada Footwear into a fashion brand that now produces sneakers worn by NBA basketball stars
- Tom Nardone, who created the booming ShopInPrivate.com, where people can order items they're embarrassed to buy at the local drugstore.
StartupNation presents a master course in identifying a good idea, building the right kind of business around it, and avoiding the pitfalls that can derail you. If you've ever dreamed of pursuing your own business, StartupNation will be your most powerful resource.
|Number of Pages:||286|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Sloan, Jeffrey , Sloan, Rich|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.25 x 9.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question