Check out these related products
Starter Toddler Boys' Harrison Fastener Sneakers
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep their style casual with the Starter Toddler Boys' Harrison Fastener Sneakers. These toddler boys shoes feature a PU/mesh upper, a fastener strap closure, mesh lining, a TPR sole, and a padded collar and footbed. They also feature a pull-tab in the back by the ankle that makes it easier to take them off and put them on quickly. They're black, orange and silver in color and are great to wear to school or for playtime. Just pair them with jeans or pants and a T-shirt or polo shirt to complete their look. The Starter Toddler Boys' Harrison Fastener Sneakers are available in a small section of sizes, so that you can find the size that fits your child best.
Starter Toddler Boys' Harrison Fastener Sneakers:
- PU/mesh upper
- Fastener strap closure
- Padded collar
- Padded footbed
- Mesh lining to keep air moving freely
- Pull-tab makes putting them on and taking them off easy
- TPR sole
- Black, orange and silver in color
- Just pair them with jeans or pants and a T-shirt or polo shirt to complete their look
- Ideal to wear to school or for playtime
- Starter sneakers are available in a small section of sizes, so that you can find the size that fits your child best
- Toddler boys shoes are imported
Explore this item
|Shoe Size:||Toddler 7 - 7.5|
|Shoe Category:||Toddler Boy Shoes|
|Color:||Multicolor , Orange|
|Casual & Dress Shoe Style:||Cross Training Shoes|
|Gender||Approximate Age in Years||Size|
|PreWalk||0 – 2||1 – 6|
|Toddler (Boy & Girl)||2 – 4||7,8,9,10,11|
|Little Kid (Girl)||4 – 8||12,13,1,2,3|
|Little Kid (Boy)||4 – 8||12,13,1,2,3|
|Big Kid (Boy & Girl)||8+||4,5,6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- if your baby is 7 years old he needs a little boy shoes not the toddler sizes because toddler sizes ends at the age 5. so approximately for Youth with 8.5" you need sixe 3. look for this chart: http://www.healthyfeetstore.com/kids-shoe-sizing-guide-with-sizing-chart.htmlby elimination8/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Size 13, 13.5 or size 1 roughly.by luvpink05138/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?