Consider these popular products
- from $29.48
- Rollbackfrom $13.00
Starter Pro Mens' Focus Athletic Sneaker
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get athletic construction and everyday comfort when you buy the Starter Pro Focus Men's Athletic Sneakers. Made with a polyurethane material, these mesh athletic shoes will give your feet the cushioned support you've been looking for at a price you'll love. With breathable integrated mesh and bold contrast colors, these gym-ready black and white athletic shoes have a flat and supportive heel that provides height and functional balance. The Starter black and white athletic shoes design is enhanced with a non-marking, slip-resistant outsole for support when walking around town, in the gym or on a weekend adventure. Excellent for pairing with jeans or exercise shorts, these Starter Pro Focus Men's Athletic Sneakers have practical pull tabs that make them to put on for active days and weekend cool downs. Made in a classic lace-up style, pulling these mesh athletic shoes on and off is a breeze. Designed with contrast details, these black and white athletic shoes mirror the style of classic running sneakers but have modern fashion accents that personalize your style. If you want functional fashion with reliable support, consider buying the Starter Pro Focus Men's Athletic Sneakers.
Starter Pro Focus Men's Athletic Sneakers:
- PU/mesh upper
- Lace-up style
- Contrast color palette
- Cushioned insole
- Pull tab for easy on/off
- Non-marking, slip-resistant outsole
- Ideal for everyday and athletic wear
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Men'S Shoes|
|Color:||Multicolor , Black|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, I work on boats and wet surfaces in them and they hold on pretty well with their "knobby" tread.by SailorCat4/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They seem to be. No sneaker is totally skid resistant. If you mean against water? yes.by jrg3614/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they do. they have aggressive lug looking soles.but they are soft and comfortableby 67supers5/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a "knobby" like tread; which the only problem I've found is that it tends to pick up little pebbles and hold them.by SailorCat4/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?