Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Rollback$97.28 Was $104.23Save $6.95
- $35.84 Was $39.94Save $4.10
- $44.65 Was $49.71Save $5.06
- $28.56 Was $49.71Save $21.15
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
StarKist Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water uses only choice cuts of tuna to give you an outstanding taste experience. Each can contains a solid fillet of delicious albacore tuna that is naturally lower in fat and cholesterol than beef or chicken.
- Dolphin Safe
- Kosher Pareve
- 4 Pack
Warning Text: Product may contain bones.
Ingredients: White Tuna, Water, Vegetable Broth, Salt, Pyrophosphate.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||4 - 5 oz (142 g) cans [20 oz (567 g)]|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains: fish (tuna), soy.|
|Size:||20 oz net weight , 4 - 5 oz cans|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||723-0800|
|Container Type:||Can , Wrapper|
|Features:||4 pack , In water , Solid white albacore tuna , Kosher|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.75 x 3.38 x 2.50 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||20|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0.5 Grams||1.0|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 G||3|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 25 Mg||8|
|Sodium 200 Mg||8|
|Potassium 100 Mg||2|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.0 Grams||0.0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Protein 12.0 Grams||22|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would think it is referring to the fact that it is a 4 pack. The math still wouldn't be correct on that, but at least it is closer.by Meepmeepmimi3/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The label lists a 2 oz. serving as having 12 grams of protein, so if you ate the entire 5 oz can, you would consume approximately 30 grams of protein.by Meepmeepmimi12/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?