This site is about $2.00 less than Amazon and the other sites that sell "online". Before K -cups, I just bought, without knowing, whatever flavor they had in the Starbucks stores. I later found out it was mostly Pikes place a Med. strength coffee. I have since found what I think is the ultimate K-cup in the Sumatra blend. It had the greatest aroma and flavor
Starbucks Sumatra Dark Roast Single Cup Coffee for Keurig Brewers Box of 22 K-Cup Pods
Arrives by Thu, Feb 20
In stock at San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
- Starbucks Sumatra is a dark-roasted, full-bodied coffee with spicy and herbal notes and a deep, earthy aroma
- Darker-roasted coffees have fuller body with robust, bold taste
- Starbucks K-Cup pods are designed for use with the Keurig Single Cup Brewing System
- Enjoy the Starbucks coffee you love without leaving your home or office
- This pack contains one box of 22 K-Cup pods of Starbucks Sumatra Coffee
Ingredients: 100% Arabica Coffee.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
7.40 x 3.74 x 5.60 Inches
PLEEEEEASE bring back the decaf Sumatra!
We are die hard Starbucks fans and only drink it at home. But we are decaf drinkers and Pike's Place doesn't cut it for us. We need more options please! When we found out Sumatra was getting cut from your Decaf list, we drove around to all the Starbucks and bought them all up. We are down to our last one! We don't want to switch to a different coffee brand but I'm not sure we'll have a choice. What do you recommend? (Not Espresso Roast please.)
Add me to the chorus - please bring back decaf Sumatra!
I like to make a half-caf blend of Sumatra and Decaf Sumatra (that way I can drink twice as much!). I'm so disappointed that I can no longer get the decaf version. I've been mixing Sumatra and Decaf Espresso and it's OK but not nearly as good. Please, please bring it back!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.