Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$14.97 List price $22.99Save $8.02
- $11.97 Was $13.08Save $1.11
- Reduced Price$22.60 List price $32.37Save $9.77
- Reduced Price$23.65 List price $31.61Save $7.96
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Startech 1 Port USB to Null Modem Cable with FTDI converts an available USB 1.1 or 2.0 port into an RS232 Null Modem serial DB9 port, solving DCE/DTE conflicts directly without requiring additional cross-wired serial cables or adapters. This compact adapter features COM retention, allowing the same COM port value to automatically be re-assigned to the port if the cable is disconnected and re-connected to the host computer, or if the system is rebooted. The integrated FTDI chipset supports additional customization, advanced features and compatibility not necessarily offered by other solutions. The Startech 1 Port USB to Null Modem Cable is compatible with a broad list of operating systems including Windows, Windows CE, Mac OS and Linux, making it easier to integrate into mixed environments.
Startech 1 Port USB to Null Modem RS232 DB9 Serial DCE Adapter Cable with FTDI:
- USB to Null Modem (Cross-Wired) RS232 Serial Adapter
- The USB to DB9 Serial Adapter Cable has an integrated FTDI USB UART chip
- Baud Rate up to 921.6Kbps
- COM Port assignments maintained across reboot
- Compatible with USB 1.1 or 2.0 ports
- The RS232 DB9 Serial Cable DCE Adapter with FTDI is compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- Single cable design for portability
|Cord Length:||3.3 ft|
|Connector Type:||RS-232 to USB|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Recommended Use:||Office , Desktop , Computer|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Compatible Devices:||Mac , Desktop Computers|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ICUSB232FTN|
|Features:||integrated FTDI chipset supports additional customization|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.69 x 5.59 x 1.18 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the cable is six feet longby DreamingInCode2/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $20.98 List price $49.97Save $28.99
- from $3.98
- $4.68 Was $4.95Save $0.27
- $4.00 Was $4.96Save $0.96
- $2.82 Was $3.67Save $0.85
- $5.00 Was $5.99Save $0.99
- from $10.99
- from $4.00