Similar items in stock
Star Wars: The Old Republic - PC
About this item
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
New-Star Wars: The Old Republic - PC
Define Your Star Wars Saga - Choose from one of eight iconic roles Choose the Light or Dark Side - Meaningful choices throughout your journey will determine the light or dark side Adventure with Companions - Build or break meaningful relationships with your companions Engage in Heroic Star Wars Combat - Fight against reactive enemies battles Pilot Your Personal Starship - Earn your own ship which is your base of operations Discover a Fully Featured MMO and much more An interactive storyline with cinematic dialogue and full voiceover for all in-game characters
|System Requirements:|| Required: |
OS: Windows 7
CPU: Clock speed (GHz), Primary (Intel): 2 GHz, Clock speed (GHz), Secondary (AMD): 2 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 (Model: 3600-6400), Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 1.5 GB
Disk Space: 15 GB
Graphics: Video card memory : 256 MB, ATI X1500 series, nVidia GeForce 7 series
|Required Peripherals:||Keyboard , Mouse / Track Ball|
|Video Game Genre:||Online games - RPG (MMORPG)|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||16952|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
Q. Do you have to make monthly payments in order to play this game with friends such as likes to World of Warcraft?Warcraft
- No, you don't have to pay to play, but you don't have as much leeway or perksby sasugi5/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you do not have to make monthly subscriptions to play SWTOR. It is now "Free To Play" up to level 50 (with a some restrictions).by Acerand54/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you have to have a subscrition or buy prepaid game time cards.by Fortheempire5/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby HueDCypher4/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby ProductReviewer844/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes unfortunately. However unlike WoW this game is well worth the $15.00 a month that most people probably spend on unnecessary things like soda and fast food. It just helps them keep the game running smoothly. Which is an expensive process.by disc0ninja5/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (9) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can i download this product online instead of recieving it thru the mail, and is the cd-key sent to my email?
- You can download it online, but I tried and it was taking forever; so just went out and bought a copy and did it that way. Still took time but was so much easier.by sasugi5/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can buy the digital version on swtor's website.by Fortheempire4/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this is how my boyfriend bought hisby Steelsbabe4/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes to both.by HueDCypher4/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they will send you a cd key along with a email confermqtion number through email !by jpgr9/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- depends on what else you intend to do with your computer. If you are planning on a "gaming" computer, or a home computer that you'll also play games on can make a big difference on what you will get and what you will pay. For example; I have a desktop for my "home computer" has MS office, Photo shop programs, etc and a couple of games. I have a gaming computer (laptop) that I "built" specifically for online gaming. The laptop was almost twice as expensive as the desktop.by sasugi5/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to newegg.com and look for a dyi comp or build your own. New egg has cheap pc parts. Amazon also has cheap pc parts I built mine off amazon cuz everything was about 10-50 bucks cheaper than newegg. but newegg has free shippping on most of their items. My pc specs: AMD FX 6100 6 core(3.6GHZ), 4gb DDR3 Ram, ATI Radion 5550 HD 1GB VRAM, 1000W psu, and GIGABYTE 970 dual bios, 6 Fan Case. All cost me around 800 bucks, and I run every game at max settings no lag.by Hellokitty1115/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In order to play games on a pc you need a decent cpu and graphic cards plu s enough memmory . You should not go cheap on a PC if its for gaming whats your limit !by jpgr1/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Best way to do it is to build your own. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Acer-Computers-PT.GBL02.R17/17164083 This one would run it well with a graphics card. but be careful anytime you buy a pc because they usually don't put power supplies in them that are ready for super powerful add on's.by disc0ninja3/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$31.54 List price $54.39Save $22.85