Customers also considered
- $71.99 List price $80.28Save $8.29
- Reduced Pricefrom $28.51
Check out these related products
- Reduced Pricefrom $65.84
- from $62.95
- Reduced Pricefrom $48.78
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Stansport Willow Pack Frame is designed with endurance and convenience in mind. Ideal for backpacking, it features a 600D polyester fabric construction for lasting durability. This camping backpack resists abrasion while its foam back offers cushioning and ventilation. Its internal frame is made from lightweight aluminum material, which mirrors the movement of your torso and offers good load support. This allows you to hike up long paths even while carrying this pack on your back. This 75-liter backpack lets you carry more items necessary for extensive backpacking and expeditions. This Stansport Willow internal frame pack is outfitted with tool loops, cargo straps, side compression straps, zippered side pockets with gussets, adjustable torso length, adjustable padded shoulder straps and a waist belt. Travel lightly with the Stansport Willow Pack Frame.
Stansport Willow Internal Frame Pack:
- Lightweight aluminum frame provides support and mirrors torso movement
- Foam back for ventilation
- 600D polyester fabric
- Stansport Willow internal frame pack with zippered side pockets
- Tool loop, cargo straps and side compression straps let you attach your gear securely to outside of pack
- Fully adjustable torso length
- Fully adjustable hip belt
- Volume: 75 liters
- Weight: 6 lbs, 4 oz
- Internal frame back pack for all of your vacations or trips
- Multiple compartments and add-ons
- Ideal for camping in the outdoors with it's rugged design
|Volume Capacity:||75 Liters|
|Dimensions:||32L x 10W in.|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Recommended Use:||Travel Essential|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1016-75|
|Color:||Gray , White|
|Home Decor Style:||Any|
|Features:||Fully padded & adjustable hip belt allows for customized fit , Zippered side pockets with gussets for maximum capacity , Weight: 6.4lbs , Durable 600D polyester fabric resists abrasions , Lightweight, aluminum frame provides support & mirrors torso movement , Tool loops, cargo straps & side compression straps for attaching gear securely to the outside of the pack , Breathable foam back ventilates & cushions loads , Volume: 75L|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||30.00 x 7.00 x 12.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Would this be a good pack for two 13 year old boy scouts and where would you tie on a sleeping bag? They weekend camp about once a month.
- Many packers just untie the sleeping back and stuff it into the bottom of the pack. I would say yes, that I would recommend this. There are height adjustments if you pull the middle back pad you will see the height adjustment. The hipbelt should be perfect for the boy scouts. I'm ordering a large from the internet so it will fit me. I really don't see where the straps would break or where the pack would fail. it probably needs a center horizontal strap but for 50 bucks, I'm McGuyver and can put one there with a little epoxy and a strap /buckle connector. I'm 54 years old and for me it's not a bad deal.by CarayzeeDiamond8/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are two adjustable fabric loops at the bottom of the pack for securing a sleeping bag. Keep in mind that this pack is very tall. If your boys are short it is not suitable. I'm 5'11" and the top of the pack is over my head.by wb19512/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will hold enough for a 13 year old. The sleeping bag can be either tied on the outside of the pack or go on the inside bottom.by camper5054/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutly not my son is a boy scout too and the bag broke on the first trip.by caltonraphael12/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesn't hold everything or pack very well not to mention it breaks very easyby hikingexplorer10/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no...by iamnotdoingthisagain210/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, please check the following items: Item : 1048-2 Hydration Bladder With Drink Tube - 2 Liter Item : 1057-50 ARROYO HYDRATION WAIST PACK - BLUEby StansportSupport10/9/2014Written by a verified representative from StansportSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has an internal Frame Pack is made of light weight aluminum.by CommunityAnswer11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this item is very sturdy.by StansportSupport10/22/2014Written by a verified representative from StansportSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?