Customers also considered
- from $49.88Save $9.88
- $56.64 Was $61.00Save $4.36
About this item
About this item
The new Stanley FatMax 10W LED Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Spotlight is a powerful and long-lasting LED spotlight. Whether at home, in a vehicle, camping or during a roadside emergency or power failure, this spotlight will allow you to illuminate even the darkest of work areas. The ultra-bright LED provides up to 920 lumens and features CLO (continuous light output), so it stays brighter longer than traditional spotlights. A rugged pistol-grip handle offers the user a comfortable grip, while use of the locking pivoting stand and convenient trigger lock provides hands-free operation. The 10W LED provides a runtime of up to one hour on high and seven hours on low. Lithium-ion technology allows for up to 12 months without recharging. AC and DC charging cords are included to recharge the spotlight at home or inside a vehicle.
Stanley FatMax 10W LED Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Spotlight:
- 10W ultra-bright LED
- Up to 7 hours of runtime
- Up to 920 lumens
- Constant light output
- Pivoting/collapsible stand for hands-free use
- Lithium-ion battery stays charged for up to 12 months
- Charge 2 ways using vehicle or home charger
|Cable Length:||4 Inches|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Life:||7 h|
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Fabric Content:||Info Not Available|
|Light Bulb Type:||LED Light Bulbs|
|Size:||1 - Pack|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SL10LEDS|
|Container Type:||MOLDED TRAY IN BOX|
|Features:||10Watt Li-ION LED Rechargeable Spotlight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.25 x 4.33 x 10.87 Inches|
Ask a question
- I DO NOT KNOW BUT I HAD A 2 MILLION CANDLE POWER LIGHT AND THIS ONE IS ALMOST AS BRIGHT AND BATTERY RUN TIME IS MUCH BETTER.by snowdog101010/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Candle power is a rating that has been misrepresented in the industry. This is why for all lighting products Stanley 12 volt products lists our products with lumen ratings instead. The SL10LEDS is ANSI rated at 920 lumens.by Stanley12Volt11/23/2016Written by a verified representative from Stanley12VoltWas this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The piece you are referring to is a stand for hands free use.by CommunityAnswer9/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?