Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
This Stanley Bullnose Rabbet Plane 12-978 has a one-piece cast-iron body and handle. All working surfaces are machined for precision work. It has two cutter positions including the rear position for regular work and the forward position for bullnose work. The rear cutter has precise depth adjustment. The bullnose plane features all working surfaces that are machined for precision work. It is fitted with a spur for work across wood grain, a removable depth gauge and an adjustable fence for use on either side of plane. For over a century, professional craftsmen have been building their best using Stanley finishing tools. Each detailed move with a Stanley finishing tool rewards furniture builders, carpenters, glaziers, painters, industrial maintenance engineers and other professionals with the detail they demand.
Stanley Bullnose Rabbet Plane, 1.5" x 10", 12-978:
- Length: 10"
- Width: 1.5"
- Cutter width: 1.5"
- 1-piece, cast-iron body and handle
- All working surfaces are machined for precision work
- 2 cutter positions: The rear position for regular work and the forward position for bullnose work
- Stanely rabbet plane features rear cutter that has precise depth adjustment
- Fitted with a spur for work across wood grain, a removable depth gauge and an adjustable fence for use on either side of plane
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number:||12-978|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.60 x 5.00 x 1.60 Inches|
Ask a question
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$79.99 List price $89.99Save $10.00
- Reduced Price$134.99 List price $154.99Save $20.00
- $71.99 Was $80.07Save $8.08
- $33.59 Was $35.61Save $2.02
- $14.39 Was $16.68Save $2.29
- Clearance$18.07 Was $31.49Save $13.42
- $7.66 Was $8.51Save $0.85
- $18.44 List price $20.28Save $1.84