Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
- $5.54 List price $7.99Save $2.45
- $19.97 Was $29.97Save $10.00
- $18.66 List price $24.97Save $6.31
- Rollback$38.00 Was $44.99Save $6.99
About this item
About this item
Light up nearly any space with ease using the Stanley Rechargeable Spotlight. It is ideal for projects, outdoor activities, power outages, emergencies and much more. The spotlight features an ultra-bright 3-watt LED main beam with six ambient LEDs for Halo Mode. It is designed to provide you with up to 10 hours of runtime to keep your area lit up. The lithium-ion technology stays charged for up to 12 months so it is always ready for use. AC and DC charging cords are included with the 3W LED spotlight so you can recharge it at home or even inside a vehicle. It also comes with a pivoting/collapsible stand for hands-free use. This lithium-ion spotlight comes in handy in many different situations. Use it in the home, business or shop for more light when needed.
Stanley 3W LED Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Spotlight:
- 3W ultra-bright main beam LED
- Lithium-ion spotlight has 6 ambient LEDs for Halo Mode
- Up to 10 hours of runtime
- Up to 600 lumens
- Pivoting/collapsible stand for hands-free use
- Lithium-ion battery stays charged for up to 12 months
- Charge 2 ways using vehicle or home charger
- Ideal for projects, outdoor activities, power outages and emergencies
- AC and DC charging cords are included
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Life:||10 Hour|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Vehicle Type:||Multicolor , Multi|
|Size:||10.26" x 8.6"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SL3HS|
|Container Type:||MOLDED TRAY IN BOX|
|Features:||5-mode trigger--all, high, low, HALO & off , Li-Ion technology provides charge up to 12 months , Power-saving HALO mode with 6 ambient LEDs , Up to 600 lumens , 3W , Includes AC & DC charging adapters , Up to 10 hours of run time , Heavy-duty bezel , Ultrabright|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.66 x 3.94 x 10.24 Inches|
Ask a question
- Well the charge time on both I bought was around two hours. The only problem is that when dropped or fall off table something inside breaks making it not able to hold charge.It only last about seven seconds now. Pay the extra money cuz this model is cheap and poor quality.by DisappointedStanleyFan11/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not sure exactly but about 30 minsby inthedarknomore11/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Dear Kidderick, On high, the light will deliver up to 2 hours of run time.by Stanley12Volt11/14/2015Written by a verified representative from Stanley12VoltWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product can deliver up to 10 hours of run time.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. When I click it on, it stays on for two seconds then cuts off, it won't stay on no matter what I do, what is the problem?
- Gosh...Mine worked absolutely perfect...the only problem I've had is people stealing them. now I have none and bought 2 . must get another one or two (backup) . Try again, maybe you'll get lucky next time ! But keep it secret or they will all sell out again and finally raise the price up . I only paid $17.99.by inthedarknomore7/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bet the copper ring inside busted off.by ImgoingtoAmazon5/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Stanley 3W Li-Ion rechargeable spotlight does have a self locking trigger but no stand. It can be rested upside down on the flat top.by Stanley12Volt11/17/2016Written by a verified representative from Stanley12VoltWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $8.98 List price $12.99Save $4.01