This Security Pole & Curve Grab Bar is great for my father in law who had a stroke for his bathroom business. It's secure and strong enough for my father in law. He is 5''11 tall and big.
About This Item
SEE VIDEOS HERE:
Make your home more accessible with the Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar from Stander. This tension-mounted transfer pole is more than just a bathroom grab bar, it's a versatile safety aid to be used anywhere in the home. With its tension-mounted installation, you can put a grab bar anywhere in the home without being constrained to being next to a wall. The rotating curved grab bar pivots 360° and locks into place in eight different places. Place the security pole in between the toilet and the bathtub to get up from the toilet and step out of the bath. Place the standing aid next to a couch, chair, or recliner in your living room and use it to get up and down from a sitting position. You can even put the pole in your bedroom to get in and out of bed. To install this device, tighten the pole with the provided wrench, creating tension between the floor and the ceiling. Hardware is provided in the case that you should want to install your pole permanently, but is not required. The Security Pole Grab Bar can be used anywhere in the home with flat ceilings ranging from 7-10 feet in height.
Stander Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar, Elderly Tension Mounted Floor to Ceiling Transfer Pole, Bathroom Safety Aid & Standing Support, Iceberg White:
- TRANSFER POLE: Easily transfer from any toilet, shower, bathtub, chair, or bed to a walker, rollator, or wheelchair
- CURVED GRAB BAR: Prevent falls by using a hand-over-hand motion on the ladder-like support handle to stand up from a sitting position
- PIVOTS & LOCKS: The curved grab bar rotates 360° and locks into place every 45° to be used in multiple positions
- VERSATILE: Use as a bathroom grab bar, chair standing handle, wheelchair transfer pole, or bedside support handle
- MODERN DESIGN: Replace bulky and protruding handrails with the slim and modern transfer pole; available in both iceberg white and metallic black
- STRONG & DURABLE: The Security Pole is made of a rust-resistant zinc plated steel and is designed to withstand lateral force of 300 lbs
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Adjust the height of the Security Pole to work with any flat ceiling ranging from 7-10 feet high
- TENSION-MOUNTED: Use the included wrench to tighten the pole and create tension between the floor and ceiling; no home modification necessary
- PROTECTIVE PADS: Protective rubber pads prevent markings or damage to the floor or ceiling
- EASY ASSEMBLY: No additional tools required; hardware included in case permanent installation is desired, but is not required
- LIFETIME SATISFACTION: Stander offers a lifetime satisfaction guarantee on every product sold. If you have problems or are unsatisfied, call our customer service team
Health Concern: limited mobility Fall prevention
proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Stander Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar - Tension Mounted Transfer Pole and Rotating Handle
|84 x 12 x 7 Inches|
Definitely would buy this product again.
Lifesaver, Backsaver, Peace of Mind
Have on bedside as well as 1 in each bathroom...total of 3. I installed myself as my husband and has a TBI followed by 2 strokes. With this bar he can use his arms to pull up, hang on when standing because he feels like he is going to fall. When he uses the toilet I am less nervous because he is holding on to his bar and I know it is keeping him steady. It arrived quickly, the box was in perfect condition. Didn't need any help to install and we have 10 foot ceilings, so I used the extender. The wrench is great and easily adjusts the tension between the floor to the ceiling. Thank you for providing a measure of safety in our home, it has been stressful.
Great product. Extremely easy to set up, and can be put where-ever needed. Beside the bed, in the bathroom, where ever you need extra support, without damaging walls or ceiling.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question