It was easy to assemble and easy to install. Now my family doesn't have to worry about me falling out of bed at night!!
Stander Home EZ Adjust Bed Rail, Length Adjustable Swing Down Guard Railing
- Addpowered by Allstate
Arrives by Thu, Feb 27
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
SEE VIDEOS HERE:
Get out of bed with confidence and sleep at night with peace of mind using the EZ Adjust Bed Rail from Stander. The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is the only bed railing in the world that can adjust in length after it has been installed on the bed. Extend the railing from 26 inches in its resting position to either 34 inches or 42 inches in length. The extended railing offers full fall protection against rolling and falling out of bed during the night. For further fall protection, re-adjust the bed rail to its shortest length and use the hand guard as a standing handle to get in and out of bed. The ergonomic grab bar helps seniors, those with disabilities, or anyone recovering from an injury to transfer out of bed and transition to a walker, rollator, or wheelchair. To eliminate the possibility of falling out of bed while reaching for the bedside table, keep your personal items in the three-pocket organizer pouch. The storage compartment is perfect for small items, such as glasses, phones, tablets, books, or medications. Are you tired of your bulky bedrail getting in the way? The EZ Adjust Bed Rail has the solution. By pulling the two locking pins, the bed guard pivots downward 180° and lays flat against the side of the mattress. With the rail out of the way, you can easily make the bed, change the linens, or gain improved access to a bed-ridden patient. The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is perfect for anyone who needs fall protection or mobility assistance and comes with Stander's promise of lifetime satisfaction guaranteed.
Stander EZ Adjust Bed Rail, Adult Home Safety Railing, Adjustable Folding Guard Rail with Organizer Pouch
- ADJUSTABLE: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is the only bed rail that can be extended in length after being installed on the bed. Adjust the length from 26"-34"-42"
- PIVOTING RAIL: Fold the bed guard down 180° by pulling the pins to remove the railing out of the way or have improved access to the bed
- STANDING HANDLE: Use the hand rail as a grab bar for support to get yourself in and out of bed easily or transfer to a walker, rollator, or wheelchair
- FALL PREVENTION: Extend the guard rail during the night to prevent rolling and falling out of bed while sleeping
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Prevent yourself from falling while reaching for the bedside table by storing personal items in the 3-pocket organizer pouch
- MODERN DESIGN: The black rail frame and discrete brown and black organizer pouch seamlessly blend in with the style and feel of any home
- STRONG & DURABLE: The bed assist rail is made of durable steel that can support weights up to 300 lbs
- VERSATILE: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is compatible with most home and adjustable beds and can be used on both sides of the bed
- MATTRESS HEIGHTS: For best results, use the EZ Adjust Bed Rail on mattresses that are between 12" and 18" thick
- EASY INSTALLATION: To install the bedrail, slide the base tubes between the mattress and box spring and buckle the safety strap around the bedframe
- BED TYPES: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is not intended for use with toddler beds, water beds, inflatable beds, or bunk beds. See our assembly video for instructions.
- LIFETIME SATISFACTION: Stander offers a lifetime satisfaction guarantee on every product sold. If you have problems or are unsatisfied, call our customer service team
Health Concern: Limited Mobility
proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.p65warnings.ca.gov
decreases risk of any entrapment
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
42.00 x 24.00 x 23.00 Inches
Adjustable Bed Rail works well in several ways
The rail was purchased after my mom broke her hip to keep her from rolling off the bed. Due to the fact that it's adjustable, it also works to help remind her (dementia) to stay in bed when she wakes up. It was easy to install. Unfortunately, the bed is too low to the ground to be able to swing the rail down out of the way to get in and out of bed as it was intended, so it has to stay in the up position all the time. That's the reason this was the only bed rail I could find that works well for her situation. At it's shortest width, she can still easily get into bed. Once she's in it can be lengthened to provide her with the safety she needs. You simply push in a button to lengthen it. There are two buttons to provide customized lengths. The buttons are too difficult for my mom to push (a bonus due to the dementia), but they are easy for the caregivers to use. The storage caddy also makes an easy place to hang the monitor for the bed alarm. It could also be a great place for glasses and a small book if someone wanted to read in bed.
EZ Adjust Bed Rail
I was looking for something reasonable yet safe, reliable and easy. My mother has dementia and bad knees. At night she would drift around the house and fall or fall out of bed. I wanted to prevent this from happening. I needed something easy yet reliable to keep her in bed. This product is great, it is versatile (can be used on either side of the bed). It is safe, reliable to manage and easy to install. I was able to assembly myself without any trouble and she has not fallen since I installed it on her bed. She also uses the potty chair and I just lower the rails by pushing a button and there you go, she is ready to get out of bed with my assistance. It is so great that it extends to 42 inches, so it covers from shoulders to feet. It has a compartment for items, but I like it for a bumper guard. This is a great item and will save my mom from injuring herself. I am so pleased and happy with this product. I would recommend to anyone in need. It is sturdy and reliable. Very Pleased. Thank you.
Good quality and construction for the cost
I purchased this for my husband who has both Parkinsons and Dementia. It works great. I use to have to put a bed alarm on the bed which would wake me up several times during the night when he would try to get out of bed. Now with this bed rail, it keeps him in bed with no loud alarm waking me. I now can sleep and feel content that he will not fall getting out of bed during the night.
I needed this because I have very active dreams and move around a bit while sleeping. I have woken to find myself falling from the bed. I hit my head on the nightstand once. This has stopped these falls. Added bonus is it you can pull yourself out of bed real easy with it. Folds down out of the way for bed making. Really well thought out product, worth the 80 bucks
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.