Every piece has a organized place, very professional , beautifully made, Sturdy strong long lasting tools, Great space saver! I appreciate the intelligence that creates such beautiful convenient productive things that makes life better . Keep up the good work -Professor Cygnus
About This Item
Stalwart 130-Piece Household Hand Tool Set:
- Essential for a variety of projects, tool kit comes with all the household essential tools needed for almost all minor maintenance
- Stalwart tools are made from durable metal construction providing precision
- Ideal for DIY projects or everyday home improvements.
- Stalwart 130-piece hand tool set stores conveniently
- Kit comes in a compact durable plastic carrying case that fits anywhere in a home, apartment, garage or even the car.
- Carrying case dimensions: 2" x 9" x 11"
- General uses: designed to tackle all assembly, maintenance and repair projects around the house or office
- Can be used for fixing leaky kitchen or bathroom faucets, hanging up pictures or tightening up a loose screw on bikes
- Set includes: two 8-piece Allen wrench sets, two 10-piece driver sets with PH1, PH2, PZ1, 5, 6, T10, T15, T20 and ADP drivers, ratcheting screwdriver, side cutters, needle-nose pliers, adjustable wrench, claw hammer, 6' steel tape measure, snap blade razor, miniature screwdriver set with 2 slotted and 2 Philips, wire stripper and assorted small hardware
- Satisfaction guaranteed: Stalwart is committed to providing consumers with the absolute best price and value on its entire line of products
- Note: this is an exclusive product of Stalwart and only 130-piece tool sets by Stalwart are guaranteed to be genuine
usually ships within 3 business day
TRADEMARK GAMES INC
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.88 x 12.63 x 2.63 Inches
I'm a Do it yourself kind of woman. Let's face it why pay someone for something we can do ourselves. So, I had just changed a ceiling fan and found myself splicing the wire with a razor. So when I saw this kit on sale at Walmart I knew it was a great deal. It has all the essentials to get a lot of things done. Well worth the money!
All the basics - good for price paid.
Nice for light duty 'house' use. St leact I get to put my ugly metal tool box back in the garage - (made wife happy) Probably the best kit for teaching youngsters the correct use of tools. Kenny Cresci
The tool shed has been so useful to me outside of my house.
No stars for dog collar. Missing charging piece. ⭐⭐⭐⭐for tool set. All pieces there, is going to be gift.
I really like this. Its made of cheap materials,but has almost everything you should need. The hammer thats included is smaller than the normal sized hammer. But its usable.
average cheap set
Well this is an ok set, for a around the house set. the tools are kind of cheap like. not sure if they will work too good. but I like that it is in a case. nice work.
These tools are not rust free..!! Once came cobtact with water they turn rusty.
I knew that this was not going to be professional grade when I made the purchase however I was not prepared for the lack of quality in this product. It was purchased as a gift for a friend who is moving into a new place and didn't have any tools what so ever and by the description this should have been a good tool set for her to use around the house. The case that the tools are contained in does not remain shut when latched and the tools do not stay in place inside the case. This is due to the poor job of molding the case. The tools themselves are very poor in quality, the pins in the pliers and the adjustment knob in the wrench are very loose. The tools are made from an inferior metal and do not seem like they will hold up to much use however the hammer does work as it should!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question