Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$173.88 List price $234.87Save $60.99
- $42.05 Was $55.98Save $13.93
Customers also bought these products
- $7.06 Was $9.99Save $2.93
- $17.67 List price $21.88Save $4.21
- from $7.87
- $8.24 Was $8.88Save $0.64
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
New-Square Credit Card Reader for iPhone, iPad and Android
The latest model of the Square Reader. Receive $10 instantly when you activate your Square account. One $10 redemption per Square account Square pricing is simple: One flat 2.75% rate per swipe for all major credit cards including American Express Customize your Square Register: Organize your products or services for faster checkout and easy sales tracking and reporting. Track your earnings and view your complete sales history from the app Delight your customers: customers sign and tip right on your device, and can choose to receive an email, text message, or printed receipt
|Compatible Devices:||Apple iOS|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RO1G1W/5|
|Assembled Product Weight:||1.00 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you are able to download the app the answer is yes!by PackersFan525/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby jorychii2/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The reader will work on any android phone with the 3.5mm headphone jack and touch screen for the signature capture. I use it daily without any problems on a Motorola Droid and a Samsung Captivate.by MusicMan862/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (32) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are able to download the free app the answer is yes!by PackersFan525/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not work with the Kindle Fireby nonniekb11/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is not yet a Square reader app available for the Kindle Fire as of 06/16/12.by digger3319/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Either way works fine!by PackersFan525/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to swipe the card, and then manually enter the $ amount and it gives you the oppurtunity to put your merchandise into different catagories for your accounting details. And then you have the cust sign the recp, using the front of your phone with their finger, you also have the option of printing a receipt.by nonniekb9/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes You Can Manually Type It In If You Do Not Have Your Square On You. - Type In The Amount - Click The Bag Of Money Top Right - Click Card Number - And Enter It.by ChrisLow3/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $176.86 Was $199.99Save $23.13
- $71.86 Was $79.99Save $8.13
- $106.86 Was $119.99Save $13.13
- $44.95 Was $89.95Save $45.00