Customers also considered
- $44.98 List price $79.99Save $35.01
- from $119.35
- Reduced Price$49.99 List price $79.99Save $30.00
- $20.14 Was $29.98Save $9.84
- from $69.99
- from $59.98
- Rollback$59.97 Was $69.56Save $9.59
- from $18.98
About this item
About this item
Create, watch and play with the Sprout Channel Cubby Kids 7" Tablet. Packed with over 40 Sprout Channel episodes, SproutOnline.com games, coloring pages, video clips, crafts, recipes and more! Your child can play and learn with their entire favorite Sprout Channel characters including Chica, Bob the Builder and Barney. This Android 4.4 tablet is safe for kids and lets you easily manage and customize your child's experience.
Sprout Channel Cubby with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC:
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor
- 16 GB tablet has 1GB DDR3 of system memory
- 7.0" touchscreen, 1024 x 600 resolution
- Sprout Channel Cubby Kids 7" Tablet has a built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth
- Back 2MP webcam and front 2MP webcam
- Android 4.4 tablet has a HDMI port
- 16GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- 16 GB tablet has up to 8 hours of runtime on a full charge
- Android 4.4 OS (KitKat)
- Gmail, Google Maps, Play Books, YouTube, Movie Studio, Play Games, Vudu, Play Newsstand, Google+, Cubby Mode Apps
- File Manager, Chrome browser and Google Play (for applications)
- Media Formats: Popular media formats
- Sprout Channel Cubby Kids 7" Tablet, battery, silicone bumper, USB cable, Quick Start Guide and AC adapter
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
|Processor Type:||Quad-Core Processor|
|Display Technology:||Capacitive Touch Display|
|Processor Speed:||1.20 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x HDMI|
|Battery Life:||8 hours|
|Video Game Platform:||Android|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CUBBY|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Product Accessories Included:||AC Adapter|USB Cable|Bumper|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.70 x 5.14 x 1.17 Inches|
Ask a question
- No this is not durable, at all. Don't waste your money on this product.by momofunhappychild10/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not durable at all. I have had two of these and both of them had fractured screens within days. I've instead opted for prepaid smart phones with kid proofing apps.by mrparasyte10/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not durable. My grandson dropped it one time and the screen is damaged on the inside. The company does not replace damaged devices and even wanted to charge $75.00 for a replacement.by JoyceG310/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I did not purchase the WalMart warranty for this particular product and wish I did. I filed my warranty through the Cubby tablet company , Ematic, since they offer 180 warranty. It has been nightmare, several emails,forms and mailing of my product and no resolution. It has been 2 months and they're just giving me the run around. The screen is cheap, my son was pressing pretty hard and the internal screen is now distorted. You'd think something made for a child would be made a little more durable.by shibainus200510/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (34) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Our screen broke in a week, while riding in the car, in its case, with nobody and nothing touching it. So, there's that. Plus, it doesn't actually have 16GB of internal storage. It has 4.32GB total internal memory (before the OS and preloaded content) and around 6GB on an internal SD card, but that is full. You wind up with about 2.5 GB of available space out of the box.by An anonymous customer7/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (27) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really durable. Small drop cracked the screen (didn't fall on corners protected by bumper). Due to the cheap screen, the cracking prevents use making it a $100 paperweight. I would buy the warranty or see if you can find a better cover.by bishainc5/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is fairly durable . . . . not only dies the tablet itself have chunky rubber sides BUT it also comes with a huge rubbers protector that comes on and off . . . .it's kinds like a shock absorber. You still need to be careful but ours has dropped a couple of times and is still working.by kburnside10/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (23) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I would purchase the $40 warranty through Wal-Mart. Or at the very least, by a screen protector. The tablet itself seems pretty durable (we haven't dropped it yet) but the screen is easily scratched.by jhamr10/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (23) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Seems very durable. I would not spend the $40 when the tablet can be replaced for $99.by TechFam10/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (20) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- I've now dropped it a number of times and it seems very durable. However, for only $40, it may make sense to have a warranty for 2 years as you never know what may happen.by SF200310/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby mscandi110/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (25) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It has the Chrome Browser pre-installed in the parent mode. So you're able to Google anything.by jhamr10/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (19) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course. It's an absolutely normal Android 4.4 tablet in parent mode. Also, as it's so new and this is the first version of their launcher (The Sprout section is an Android "launcher") is a little buggy from time to time if you need to you can run the kids' apps from the parent side. (The Crayola app tanks out for me when I double-tap in Sprout, but is buttery smooth in parent mode)by CoHPhasor10/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (18) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you will be able to Facebook and Google search.by CommunityAnswer10/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes!by nicole11221110/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can play Sprout shows and watch Google Play movies.by CommunityAnswer3/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (23) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby mscandi16/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I was able to access and view Hulu and Netflix on the Cubby. Both apps worked great. The picture and sound was nice. The Cubby also came with VuDu pre-installed which is used to purchase and view movies.by jhamr8/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (30) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course. The Cubby comes with Vudu (Walmart's streaming service) as well as it's a full Android tablet. Anything you can get through the Play Store is accessible. (As there are many movie apps, it's no problem) I haven't tried the video player on the Cubby side with non-Cubby videos, but you can definitely do it on the Android side.by CoHPhasor6/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a youtube app, Vudu app, and google play!by KikiB7145/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (20) (6)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $69.99
- $44.98 List price $79.99Save $35.01