Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$7.66 List price $9.95Save $2.29
- Reduced Price$11.63 List price $14.55Save $2.92
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Vitamin E Skin Oil
Spring Valley Vitamin E Skin Oil 12,000 I. U. Moisturizer, 2oz:
- Moisturizer oil 2 ounces
- Treats dry and damaged skin
- Ideal for everyday use
Warning Text: WARNING: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Instructions: Suggested Use: Apply by smoothing directly to the desired area. WARNING: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. FOR YOUR PROTECTION, DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
|Horsepower:||1200 DECA INTERNATIONAL UNIT|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WMT644597|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.40 x 1.40 x 3.70 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- At this time, the ingredients are as follows: Vitamin E Skin Oil Soybean Oil DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate Coconut Oilby HelpPL1/3/2017Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Vegetable oils are best source for Vitamin E.by sargeret1/3/2017Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Soybean oil, Vitamin E and coconut oil. All are good for the skin.by GrandmaSamm1/3/2017Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Full ingerdients are: Soybean oil, vitamin E, and coconut oil.by slynjyn1/3/2017Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I personally know what you mean, Judith. I have seen vitamin e oil products out there, which display vitamin e oil, only finding out that the majority of the content is glycerin, vitamin c, and colagen - which technically, is not bad, just not pure vitamin e oil. Spring Valley uses soybean and coconut oil, along with the vitamin e oil. These are the only two additives in the product.by alvrzfmly1/3/2017Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Soya Bean Oil, Vitamin E and Coconut Oil. Nothing else is mentioned. Works well.by LinaGr1/3/2017Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All of the ingredients that are contained in the vitamin E oil are listed on the label. The ingredients include: Vitamin E, soybean Oil and Coconut Oil. These would include any and all additives.by HelpPL1/3/2017Was this answer helpful? (19) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- soybean is the first ingredient.by MountainBeauty7/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This product contains Soybean Oil, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) and Coconut Oil.by HelpPL12/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Full ingredients are: soybean oil, vitamin E, and coconut oil.by slynjyn5/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It has soybean oil, vit E, and coconut oil.by slynjyn5/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it will be better to consult your verterinarian first since you suggest your cat take it internally.by 1stqueeniam6/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check with your vet first. Cats livers can't process fatty vitamins like D&A the way we do.by slynjyn2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not recommend it. Even though 12000IUs is fairly safe, this type of vitamin e oil is made to be administered on the surface of the skin - technically, not for ingestion. Though, I would ask a vet what amount of IUs are safe for ingestion.by alvrzfmly7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?