I starting taking two of these a day, at breakfast and dinner, to lower my triglycerides. When I had the next draw, they weren't much different. I'll still continue to take them because this is a good supplement. Maybe the last cholesterol readings weren't the best because they included the holiday season. Let's see. The price, size, and strength are good, though.
About This Item
The Best Omega-3 Supplement Has High Levels of EPA and DHA
Spring Valley Omega-3 from Fish Oil, a daily supplement with natural lemon flavor, provides a range of benefits for your health. Depending on your needs, just one softgel per day can help to support general wellness and heart health.*
The active ingredients are long-chain fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). These fatty acids are important nutrients that your body cannot naturally make on its own. In addition, numerous studies have found that about 95% of Americans do not consume enough Omega-3 fatty acids in their diet. Spring Valley 520mg Omega-3 Softgels include a combination of 285mg of EPA and 215mg of DHA.
The Importance of an Omega-3 Dietary Supplement
It is important to have all the facts? and nothing beats having a talk with a physician to decide which daily vitamin supplements are best for you. Chances are your doctor will be delighted that you are proactive about your wellness, and an Omega-3 dietary supplement is an excellent way to support heart health. Add these Omega-3 fish oil softgels to your lineup of daily vitamins and supplements to round out your daily dosages.
Omega-3s can be found in foods like oil-rich fish and seafood, as well as fortified foods and supplements. Omega-3 experts typically recommend at least two servings per week of fatty fish such as salmon or tuna. Those two weekly meals provide enough EPA and DHA to maintain your Omega-3 balance. However, many consumers may live in areas where fresh quality catch are not available year-round, or simply do not have a taste for seafood. On average, the typical American diet contains less than 100mg of EPA and DHA per day, which is well below the amount recommended by key global health organizations. Supplements and daily vitamins are a great way to ensure you're getting the nutrients your body needs.
Why Spring Valley Omega-3?
A quality supplement starts with high quality ingredients. The quality of Spring Valley Fish Oil is certified by leading industry groups.
- We only source fish from Friend of the Sea® certified sustainable fisheries.
- Our Omega-3 Fish Oils meet and exceed rigorous standards for purity and quality set forth by the Global Organization for EPA and DHA (GOED), the European Commission, and the Norwegian Food Safety Authority
- Our Omega-3 softgels received the highest possible rating (5 stars) from IFOS, or the International Fish Oil Standard, which is a third-party testing and certification program for quality.
We also minimize oxidation throughout the manufacturing process to ensure catch-to-capsule freshness, and reduce the likelihood of undesirable aftertaste. Spring Valley Omega-3 from Fish Oil Softgels are also enhanced with natural lemon flavoring to further reduce the occurrence of unpleasant aftertaste. Spring Valley's Enteric Coated Omega-3 fish oil supplements also aid in reducing fish burps.
Spring Valley Omega-3 from Fish Oil Softgels and other daily vitamins can be purchased at Walmart, online or in-store. Spring Valley EPA/DHA supplements are available in two other softgel varieties: 1040mg omega-3 Proactive Health and 2080mg omega-3 Maximum Care.
- Premium Omega-3 from Fish Oil softgels that provide recommended levels of EPA and DHA, key nutrients shown to support health.*
- Supplement your daily Omega-3 intake to promote general wellness and heart health*
- Enteric coating to reduce fish burps
- Each Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgel contains 520mg Omega-3 for general wellness and heart health*
- International Fish Oil Standards 5-Star rating for purity, potency, and freshness
- Made with highly purified fish oil
- Take with your daily vitamins to easily add Omega-3 to your regimen
- Made with fish oil sourced from Friend of the Sea® Certified Sustainable Fisheries
- Also available in Proactive Health 1040mg Omega-3 and Maximum Care 2080mg Omega-3
- Search for Spring Valley?s entire line of supplements and daily vitamins!
Health Concern: Heart Health
Active Ingredients: Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Active Ingredient Name: Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.72 x 2.72 x 4.68 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question